PDA

View Full Version : A noob to the world of games

mmkrulz
27-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi, well, i used to play games on consoles up until the time of Warcraft 3, after that, idk what happened, but i just didnt really play good games anymore, anywho, maybe ill be making a return, who knows, just joined the boards, so hi to all.

monkeyhead
27-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey welcome to the forums!
:)

mmkrulz
27-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Thanks, hoping to enjoy my time here. :)

Aftermath
06-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forum. Thanks for dropping by, hope to see ya really active. See ya around...

Tascan
06-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Correct if Iīm wrong, but isnīt this called SPAM.

Aftermath
06-11-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't think so. How come it's called spam?

Tascan
06-11-2005, 08:10 PM
SPAM - pointless useless posts that do not help to envlove the subject in any way. In this case - posts in a subject that is OLD.
I guess that you did beacause of the contest for the PSP. Maybe Iīm wrong and you are like this. In that case I feel sorry for you.
I hope that the admin ERASES you from the members list.

Aftermath
06-11-2005, 08:16 PM
What are you talking about? What PSP contest? I'm not sure what you're saying. To be honest with you, I don't know any about the contests in here.

By the way, this is an introduction forum so people are supposed to welcome new members to the site. And that's what I'm doing. You got it all wrong pal. And no, I don't deserve to be deleted from the members list. You're just feeling jealous because I've got more posts than you do. Admit it!

Tascan
07-11-2005, 03:57 PM
What are you talking about? What PSP contest? I'm not sure what you're saying. To be honest with you, I don't know any about the contests in here.

By the way, this is an introduction forum so people are supposed to welcome new members to the site. And that's what I'm doing. You got it all wrong pal. And no, I don't deserve to be deleted from the members list. You're just feeling jealous because I've got more posts than you do. Admit it!

You said: people are supposed to welcome new members to the site. In that case you are doing the wrong thing. You are the new member. So you are supposed to make a new thread, introduce yourself, and then we make our welcoming posts. Thatīs the way it is.

By Spamming the forum you have harmed the reputation. I certainly wouldnīt like to come to a forum and find out that there are about 60 posts made by one member on one day in one forum in 60 different threads :eek: . I wouldnīt say anything bad if the posts were smart and intelligent discussions on a subject. But to make 60 posts into the introduction forum... in one day... thatīs lame. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thatīs just a pathetic story... Iīm very sure that you have noticed the Sony PSP banner. Itīs written big on top of every page...

Jealous... Because of how many posts you have... I wouldnīt want those posts even if I would be paid.

Iīm not a bad person but things like this... They just make me mad.

Aftermath
08-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh well in that case, I am not sorry. You need to open up a new dictionary book and find out the true meaning of "spam." Besides I have already made my introduction thread before posting in other's thread. Just take a look at the thread creation. Take a good look TWICE! Afterward, you'll then realize that you're fully mistaken after all, not me buddy.

wilbo
08-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Spam is good on toast MMMMMMMMMMMSPAM:p

Aftermath
08-11-2005, 11:35 AM
You see Tascan, a forum with no rules can be "freely" spammed up. If there was any rules on the forum, I would have been banned by now. ;)

Tascan
10-11-2005, 01:51 PM
You see Tascan, a forum with no rules can be "freely" spammed up. If there was any rules on the forum, I would have been banned by now. ;)
So you say you spammed afterall.
Even if you did your own thread before answering all the other threads, you should not have answered to all the others. It is common that people welcome newer members not older.

admin
10-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Locking this thread, don't want to frighten anyone away :eek:

But, tbh I need to come up with some forum rules regarding spam. Will try to get something up this weekend. I don't think anyone has intentionally broken any rules yet. However, I would probably prefer that only fairly established members (say, 20+ quality posts) may post links to their own sites.