PDA

View Full Version : A recap of Rawpowered Reviews 2008

Rawgasm
31-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Well seeming as it's been almost a year of me doing reviews (i think), lets recap what I've done, no I'm not talking about that ****ty Linkin Park song.

I've tried to make it in the times i've done them but i could be wrong

Sonic the Hedgehog - 4.5
StarFox Assault - 8
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - 8.5
Luigi's Mansion - 9
Banjo Kazooie - 9.5
Banjo Tooie - 9.5
Shadow the Hedgehog - 3.5
Donkey Kong Jet Race - 7.5
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 10
Mario Party - 8
F-Zero GX - 8
NiGHTS: Journey to Dreams - 6
Super Mario Bros. - 9
No More Heroes - 9

So there's all my reviews, i think. Tell me what you liked about them and what i could improve on for 2009.

Shooting Palanx
01-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Everyone has their own styles in writing reviews, which makes it fun to read, so no you don't need to change a thing bro :)

Star Hustler
01-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Thats alot of Nintendo games. ;)

garfieldisntfat
01-01-2009, 05:42 PM
There's nothing specific you should change imo. It's all good.
The review you did with Vyse about brawl was the most interesting one though, make more reviews with other reviewers?

flameboy118
01-01-2009, 05:53 PM
i never read any of them, lol

Star Hustler
01-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Of course you didn't read them flame, you own a PC. He reviewed all Nintendo games, accept Sonic the Hedgehog which sucked bad. :p

flameboy118
01-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Of course you didn't read them flame, you own a PC. He reviewed all Nintendo games, accept Sonic the Hedgehog which sucked bad. :p

damn skippy :P

Rawgasm
01-01-2009, 06:27 PM
There's nothing specific you should change imo. It's all good.
The review you did with Vyse about brawl was the most interesting one though, make more reviews with other reviewers?

Well seeming as there's only one other journalist that actually does reviews, I suppose one more duel review won't hurt. But then again i did suggest to Dante that we would do a World of Warcraft review, but we just cba to go through what me and Vyse did. So GF will just have to wait and see

Rawgasm
01-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Soz for double post but I need to answer this

Not true. Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog and NiGHTS were SEGA. Banjo Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were done by Rareware. No More Heroes was made by Suda 51. so thats 6 out of 14 reviews that are not Nintendo games

Star Hustler
01-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Soz for double post but I need to answer this

Not true. Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog and NiGHTS were SEGA. Banjo Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were done by Rareware. No More Heroes was made by Suda 51. so thats 6 out of 14 reviews that are not Nintendo games

You misunderstood me, I was talking about most of the games you reviewed are on Nintendo Wii :D

Except Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Banjo Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie.

Not that I have anything against Nintendo but most of the games you reviewed are on Nintendo consoles. But your the reviewer right? I still read you're reviews though raw so all is good. Also loved the Banjo-Tooie review. :)

Rawgasm
01-01-2009, 10:02 PM
You misunderstood me, I was talking about most of the games you reviewed are on Nintendo Wii :D

Except Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Banjo Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie.

Not that I have anything against Nintendo but most of the games you reviewed are on Nintendo consoles. But your the reviewer right? I still read you're reviews though raw so all is good. Also loved the Banjo-Tooie review. :)

I understand, i'll try to choose a varity.

And i understand why you loved the Banjo Tooie review, it was Will Smith's Gettin' Jiggy with it wasn't it?

Vyse the Legend
04-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Can't say I can think of anything that needs changing for this years set of reviews, just to keep them coming.

Talentz
05-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Well done Raw keep it up, your reviews ae epic and enjoyable to read =)

2009 is your time to shine...!