PDA

View Full Version : Elite Beat Agents - DS

thebluesamurai
01-02-2009, 08:13 PM
!!!ELITE BEAT AGENTS!!! DS

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/thebluesamurai/eba.jpg

Touch, scratch, pull, scrape and sniff the numbers in time to the music......

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/thebluesamurai/beat-agent-1.jpg
Crazy **** on top. Numbers underneath. Crap music from speakers.

Presentation - hmm
Graphics - pfft
Music - drivle
Playability - dont

Score - haha, in your dreams

CW
01-02-2009, 08:14 PM
I like it

thebluesamurai
01-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Be nice, it's my first review....;)

I'm actually quite pleased with it:D:D

garfieldisntfat
02-02-2009, 12:10 AM
I'm guessing this is some really bad inside joke which I'm not in on.

vrc2k?
02-02-2009, 11:51 AM
i love this game, especially in multiplayer.

D.S.C.L
02-02-2009, 11:58 AM
The inside joke is that blue doesn't like it and it's funny to see his response when it's mentioned. Great review tho' blue! It's very...um blue-ish!

thebluesamurai
02-02-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm guessing this is some really bad inside joke which I'm not in on.

did you just call my review bad? /angry

Rawgasm
02-02-2009, 03:26 PM
As i Journalist, i feel insulted.

gamer_boy
02-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Nice review mate!

Keep it up!

garfieldisntfat
02-02-2009, 04:08 PM
did you just call my review bad? /angry

I would never do that blue.

You missed out on a few small things though, but in overall, the review is legendary.

thebluesamurai
02-02-2009, 04:58 PM
As i Journalist, i feel insulted.

Are YOU saying my review isnt up to it?

@GIF, cheers dude:D:D

gamespuzzles
07-02-2009, 12:19 PM
i love this game

Dante
07-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Bestest review evar!

Rawgasm
07-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Are YOU saying my review isnt up to it?

I'm just saying that I spend some time on my reviews, but i still don't get the same amount of views as this one does and there's hardly much said about the game. I know it's a joke but seriously, I feel quite insulted.

Nemo
07-02-2009, 03:54 PM
typical scottish straight to the point....:)

thebluesamurai
08-02-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm just saying that I spend some time on my reviews, but i still don't get the same amount of views as this one does and there's hardly much said about the game. I know it's a joke but seriously, I feel quite insulted.

wow, I never knew it would have this much of an impact.

Well, if your upset that this review s getting more reviews than your 'serious' ones. Maybe you should think about why this is getting more views?

I for one, can tell you that I'm extremely bored of the same old reviews that I'm seeing on this site. Do something different. MAKE people wanna look at your reviews instead of complaining dude.

Just a thought......

btw, if cw will allow it, due to popular demand, I'm gonna make more of these;)

flameboy118
08-02-2009, 06:23 PM
btw, if cw will allow it, due to popular demand, I'm gonna make more of these;)

orathac is now the GF editor :P

also, may i recommend an actual bit of info on the game, and more offending people in your next one?

CW
08-02-2009, 06:26 PM
You may have noticed I didnt post this review though, a quick promotion/demotion works just as well!

thebluesamurai
08-02-2009, 06:26 PM
I fee the game was well covered tbh

flameboy118
08-02-2009, 06:28 PM
I fee the game was well covered tbh

more insulting people then :P

thebluesamurai
08-02-2009, 06:31 PM
That...can be done;)

---a mod just gave the samurai the go ahead to insult people:O mustn't let him down lol

Herbal Remedy
10-02-2009, 01:58 AM
by far the best review yet.. It was short, to the point, visually clear. and I never got bored after reading the first paragraph(which is usually the case with reviews).. good job.. 10/10

Raw can shove it!!

+ respekt.. keep em coming!!

D.S.C.L
10-02-2009, 11:00 AM
---a mod just gave the samurai the go ahead to insult people:O mustn't let him down lol

That's scary Blue...

But you could have put in a bit more detail on why you think it's so bad and also tried to find some good points.

Rawgasm
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Raw can shove it!!

Umm... who the hell are you? Seriously, i never heard of you ever on the forum, well you're certainly not making a good first impression.

I'm surprised at the forum, in fact disappointed. I know that this whole thing was a comical joke but seriously, why do I get insulted by these types of people (fags) for trying to make a point. Just because I take it a little professionally with my reviews and then someone makes a joke, again not saying that's the problem, and then people like this *** here go too far by insulting the people who actually do something. I think if this is what the people want more, then maybe it's time to retire...

garfieldisntfat
11-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Umm... who the hell are you? Seriously, i never heard of you ever on the forum, well you're certainly not making a good first impression.

I'm surprised at the forum, in fact disappointed. I know that this whole thing was a comical joke but seriously, why do I get insulted by these types of people (fags) for trying to make a point. Just because I take it a little professionally with my reviews and then someone makes a joke, again not saying that's the problem, and then people like this *** here go too far by insulting the people who actually do something. I think if this is what the people want more, then maybe it's time to retire...

Well said Raw. I'm on no ones side here, but Herbal could of made fun of any other proffesional reviewer, not someone here.
I did think it was funny though.

thebluesamurai
11-02-2009, 02:48 PM
OMG, this has been taken way too seriously lol.

Herbal Remedy
11-02-2009, 04:12 PM

ok raw chillax man.. no need to wet yourself. It was a joke review, so I'm just continuing the trend.. I never went to any of your reviews and commented that what you think is a load of bollocks.
You do know that you called me a ciggarette and that it wasn't really insulting.

flameboy118
11-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Just because I take it a little professionally with my reviews

erms, really? yours seem fun and personal, not professional. samurai's was something else entirely.

Rawgasm
11-02-2009, 05:33 PM
erms, really? yours seem fun and personal, not professional. samurai's was something else entirely.

Okay, maybe i did go a little too far with professional. But what else could of i said.

garfieldisntfat
12-02-2009, 01:16 AM
You do know that you called me a ciggarette and that it wasn't really insulting.

LOLd.

Talentz
19-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Nice one Blue I love the look of the game, It's looks so stylish and well just pretty damn kool.
Nice review aswell, do more for us xD