PDA

View Full Version : Good morrow!

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi,

My name's Katania, but mostly everyone on the net uses my other handle, 'Shin.'
You can call me either, or both, as I have cleverly* intergrate the two names.

I browse forums here and there, mainly games one as I am a keen gamer. I'm 24, currently off work due to health problems and mainly sit in my pants eating cornflakes and playing COD :)

Add me on Xbox or whatever if you want. As long as you don't think your going to be wondering whether I am indeed, sat there at that moment in my underwear and eating cornflakes, huzzah!

Well, that felt like going to an AA meeting for some reason :D

*Not really.

Rice
24-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey Kataka, welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I had a bigger speech prepared for this welcome but I'm kind of like
this right now ---->http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/DezzyXUruha/ls101.gif
I need an energy shot XD But again, welcome.

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 04:33 PM
@.@ you had me "eating cornflakes",greetings new member.

Shin,does that mean something if you don't mind my asking ?_?

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Haha! It does indeed mean something.

I've been called Shin since I was about 16, it is basically the shortened version of Shinobiyoru* which loosely means 'stalker' in Japanese. It all stems from my obsession with Alan Rickman (God love that man...in the face!) my many amusing comics of me trying to chase him and marry him -_-;
I was starting to learn japanese at the time, so Shinobiyoru I was :)

*I didn't like 'Shino,' so 'Shin' was formed.

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Haha! It does indeed mean something.

I've been called Shin since I was about 16, it is basically the shortened version of Shinobiyoru* which loosely means 'stalker' in Japanese. It all stems from my obsession with Alan Rickman (God love that man...in the face!) my many amusing comics of me trying to chase him and marry him -_-;
I was starting to learn japanese at the time, so Shinobiyoru I was :)

*I didn't like 'Shino,' so 'Shin' was formed.

I see.. *reminds self not to talk about Rickman*

o.o didn't like the name Shino,gasp! (ambigous .hack reference)

If i'm remember correctly Shin means "new" but also has some other meaning i've forgot lol @.@

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Question,who is that in your sig (left) as i'm assuming thats you on the right ?_?

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 06:15 PM
It is my big face on the right yesh. Generic kick ass ninja femme on the left, just did her up a bit-uh, not in a pervy way 0_0;

Hehe, Shino is okay for a boy I think-Shin is...well, to me it's more girly-it probably isn't at all ;D!

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 06:44 PM
It is my big face on the right yesh. Generic kick ass ninja femme on the left, just did her up a bit-uh, not in a pervy way 0_0;

Hehe, Shino is okay for a boy I think-Shin is...well, to me it's more girly-it probably isn't at all ;D!

@.@ so what DO you mean by did her up lol

But the two Shino characters I can think of are females,so..so fish ^-^

I recall males called Shin lol

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Just chopped a few bits here and there, rotated her, cleaned her up etc

Le gasp! I am a Lady-Gagatron, a bit of both :D

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 06:52 PM
@.@ well that and resizing her for the sig I take it

Lady Gagatron...is that like a new species of pokemon? lol

So your a Lady Gaga fan then ?_?

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Well , naturally. I wasn't going to list every itty bitty thing I did ;P
Gotta catch 'em all after all.
Not really, she worries me. There's only so much 'look at me, I am mental,' I can take in a person.

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Why not :p

^-^ with master balls!

:/ well from the one or so music video I'd have to agree with you

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Nutty as squirrely poop.

Ah, I have done sweet F.A today :/

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Augmented with squirrely wrath from our lord and master,Foamy ^_^

@.@ terrible,you should atleast be gaming or something equally as constructive lol

Rice
24-03-2010, 08:38 PM
I guess I can see why Shino is a guy's name...wasn't there a Naruto character named Shino? (Sorry, I gave up on Naruto long ago) But when I see Shin, I think of Shin Natsume from Tenjho Tenge. XD

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 08:44 PM
I guess I can see why Shino is a guy's name...wasn't there a Naruto character named Shino? (Sorry, I gave up on Naruto long ago) But when I see Shin, I think of Shin Natsume from Tenjho Tenge. XD

Indeed Shino is from Naruto,but there is female character called Shino from .hack//Roots and Samurai Champloo aswell.

Thats who I had in mind for guys called Shin,well him and the boy from one of the Street Fighter movies.

Rice
24-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah! I remember now, Samurai Champloo did have a Shino in it.

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 09:10 PM
^(@.@)^ *Tries to look impressive while hiding the MAL search list for "shino"* XD

More anime,more POWER! >=D

Rice
24-03-2010, 09:24 PM
XDD It's okay! I won't tell anyone XP

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 09:27 PM
^-^ thanking you lol

I did recall the episode (Samurai Champloo) but had no idea that her name was also Shino lol

Dood! ><>

KatakaShin
24-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Well, I can't be Shino either as my website wouldn't work ^^

ShinnyFTWinny!

Scygoku
24-03-2010, 09:44 PM
@.@ Just change it to...ShinnyoFTWinny lol

Midnight Panda
24-03-2010, 11:49 PM
um I'm not sure i want to get into this conversation.... but hello, welcome to the forum, you can call me nex, or w/e doesn't matter. i like your nickname by the way. it's got a great back story to it haha

TheDarkKnight
25-03-2010, 01:32 AM
welcome.

Infamous
25-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Welcome to the forums, although i believe im newer then you. :D

KatakaShin
25-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Thanks everyone for the hearty welcomes :)