PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Haggis land

LadyIce
01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Howdy one and all

I just love introduce yourself threads as I never know what to say or just ramble a load of ****e lol.

I am an American who now lives in Scotland with my Scottish hubby and my 3 kids. I am probably old enough to be a few peoples mums, sister and god forbid grandmother.

I have been gaming for quite awhile starting back in the day of TFC on the PC (BS=Before Steam). I have had my horizons broadened recently by my hubby who has bought an Xbox and has started to ask me to game with him on that. I have found I hate fps on the Xbox and I REALLY love my keyboard and mouse!

Other than that I love my RPGs and MMORPGs as well. Just not WoW! I thought I would never pay for play but I gave into CoH and Star Trek online. Waiting to see if GWII ever lives up to the hype. Wouldn't touch AoN with a ten foot pole. =)

Right I have rambled enough just thought I would say hi and just looking for some good peeps who like gaming as well. Not like at work when I start to discuss how to survive a zombie holocaust and they all look at me like I am slightly off centre.

Cheers
Alesa
aka LadyIce

Unbreakable
01-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Hey welcome to the forum :)

whats wrong with wow :(

LadyIce
01-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey welcome to the forum :)

whats wrong with wow :(

I watched it suck the life away from friends who played it. =/

Unbreakable
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM
But why did it suck the life out of them?

Because its awesome!!!!

sXeZombie
02-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Welcome!! I'm new too :D

Waiting to see if GWII ever lives up to the hype.

me too.. i think GW2 will be awesome.. and i wish it will be 'cause i am a HUGE gw1 fan.. cant wait until its released although no release dates or a beta release date have been announced :(

Scygoku
03-05-2010, 12:41 AM
@.@ greetings new member from the land of haggis and bru

Talking about surviving a zombie apocalypse comes up quite alot around here,I even bought the Zombie Survival Guide to stay ahead of the game ^-^