PDA

View Full Version : the ps3 is the worst next gen console

stickblade
20-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Wow I thought the ps3 was really amazing for the longest time but seeing the crappy
lineup of games for it and the crushing price point put me down.
i know the price is actually good for having blueray but still maybe they should have made
hd dvd instead. the only good games are resistance, oblivian, and that boxing game i forget wat it was called but you could buy those last 2 for 360.

I dont even think that it comes with a controller.

Levant
21-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Why would Sony construct the PS3 as a HD-DVD player? Sony is one of the founders of the Blu-ray disk association, they would be literally working against their own market initiative.

The format war is not over, and quite frankly, Blu-ray is better than HD-DVD.

Agreed on all other points though.

sale 666
21-01-2007, 01:52 PM
ppl ppl! the console that beats x box 360 and ps3 is comodore 64 :D ahahahah! COMODORE 64 OWNS!! bahhaahah! :P .... buy a psp lol and dont waste money :P

Timrings3
21-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Wow I thought the ps3 was really amazing for the longest time but seeing the crappy
lineup of games for it and the crushing price point put me down.
i know the price is actually good for having blueray but still maybe they should have made
hd dvd instead. the only good games are resistance, oblivian, and that boxing game i forget wat it was called but you could buy those last 2 for 360.

I dont even think that it comes with a controller.
it does come with a controler The blueray was good seeming it better than hd-dvd i think the only reason people are downing it is its to much $

sephiroth357
23-01-2007, 01:48 AM
tim close thread cause you clsed mines about saying xbox sucks

Timrings3
24-01-2007, 10:08 PM
tim close thread cause you clsed mines about saying xbox sucks

yes i was just gonna people dont make threads like this its a game forum so make topics about games if ur gonna make this i might allow it in general games section depends on how u word it dont make a topic saying it sucks