PDA

View Full Version : a sig for joey please

pistolajoey
09-08-2010, 06:58 PM
hey i havnt been on gamesforum that long but apparently you guys are suprised if people stay a week which i think is crazy cause this is a great community! and i noticed all thoose picture things at the bottom of peoples signitures and thought they were cool. Well just today i found out about this place in the artists corner (im usually only in the xbox forum you see) and the lucky devil i am i just scrape entitlement for a sig :) but i have no clue how to make one but it would be helpful if someone who does could just have a quick crack at it for me :) just something army-ish based with my name on it that looks cool :P ta.

The Boss
10-08-2010, 12:16 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h87/partythugin/paj.png

is this ok?

i know theres alot goin on but it looked so cool i really didnt want to take anything awasy

pistolajoey
12-08-2010, 06:45 PM
oh my god that is really cool thanks boss, i'll add rep for that. also sorry about the late reply ive been in blackpool for 3 days and couldnt bring my laptop

Midnight Panda
12-08-2010, 07:11 PM
nice sig there boss :) is he a dog? looks either like a dog or a skull.

pistolajoey
12-08-2010, 07:19 PM
i think its meant to be a soldier wearing a mask kinda like the one ghost wears in cod mw2

Midnight Panda
12-08-2010, 07:40 PM
ohh. ive never play Cod Mw so i wouldnt know

The Boss
13-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Its a great game ninja, its, call of duty modern warfare 2, its my fav game but hackers can get rather annoying