PDA

View Full Version : YO

regismar
28-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Hello, everyone..... just thought I'd say hi...... I'm looking for a joystick for my psp.. Mine fell off or something .... I can't find it. Does anyone know how I can get another one?

The Juggler
28-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Hello regismar,
I had written you a nice welcome and a reply but after your gobbing off you can just swivel

Des

:roll:

http://www.psp-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=8357#8357
Please read this as you need to read this BEFORE anyone decides to help this 'young' lad out.

Des

regismar
28-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeh, you wrote me a nice welcome after you stuck your nose into my business. It's funny on these forums..... you can always tell the guys that were picked on growing up....... I'm sorry for that..... I wish you had a better life........... Hey, try getting of you ass and getting outside for a change.... maybe interact with some humans for once.... it might make you more personable.

The Juggler
28-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh Hum yet another young little kiddy... actually little boy I had written you a nice welcome note before I wrote you a nice note saying that you only need to write a question once... still I guess being that young and spotty would make one so very angry... bless

Des

almazlamaz
29-06-2005, 03:55 PM
welcome aboard :)