PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad to say i now own a psp....but i need a bit of help

ReLiC
10-07-2005, 05:39 PM
any doubts i had are now totally gone, i love this thing. I'v only had it for about 16hrs and alread got a few movies on my memcard as well as a nes emulater with like 800 games, and still found time to get drunk last night:P

1)I have tons of questions but ill start small...i have this movie that came pre-converted with some pic icons to go along with it, the movie works great, but i would like to apply the thumbs so when i go to pick the movie they apper instead of the psp default icon

2)my nes emulator works great exsept when i go to games on memcard is see the emulator but also a icon for corrupt data, when i look in the memcard i see nes and %nes, the nes is the one i put the games in.... is there a way to get rid of that corrupt date icon??

thanks

ReLiC
14-07-2005, 02:05 AM
Im sure you guys would have helped but i figured it all out, all except the corrup data icons...maybe i could use a hack to replace the corrupt icon pic wit one thats a bit more pleaseing to the eye.... not sure- i would still like some input, thanx

The Juggler
14-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Hello and welcome.

The corrupt icons are a pain to look at but there is a small application that can hide them if you like... also the other thing is to just drag them from your PSP then put them back on again (all files%) that way they will be nestled at the bottom of the directory tree.

Sure someone else will sort the thumbs question out for you.

Des

:roll:

Megaman
14-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Cool. You've done more than me in 16 hours than I've done in about 2 months... (i'm almost broke)

There's an application that will hide your corrupt data icons? Do you know what it's name is?

The Juggler
14-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey Megaman if you just check out PSPhack.com and a few of the other application sites you will be tripping over the links to it.

Des

:roll:

almazlamaz
18-07-2005, 01:56 PM
hello buddy !