PDA

View Full Version : HI, and I have a problem

imported_Spud
19-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Hello, im spud

im glad to be apart of the forum because im obsessed with my PSP and I have a problem. someone else had a similar problem to me:

http://www.psp-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1171&highlight=turn

But there were no other responses so I need some help. I paused my game and I came back ten minutes later and it looked like my psp went into sleep mode, the light was off so I just thought it was in sleep mode (it was even plugged in) so I tried pushed the power switch and holding it up but it just wont turn on I tried taking out and putting the battery back in but nothing works and the sony site sucks no help or with the manual so if anyone has any adivse it would be apperciated.

The Juggler
19-07-2005, 03:11 AM
Hiya Spud,
Looks like you have done all that I would have suggested. Have you triued plugging it into the mains too???

How about taking the battery out and leaving it out for a few mins before putting it back in.

Apart from that very little help I cannot see advise what else to do. If you get no joy then it's a return to where you got it job I fear.

Best of luck

Des

:roll:

imported_Spud
19-07-2005, 08:37 AM
thanks Juggler, I tried plugging in the mains and leaving the battery out for a few minutes, but unfortanatly nothing is working, I guess I'll exchange for a new one. :cry: It seems I wont be able to play for a few days oh well.

The Juggler
19-07-2005, 04:40 PM
That's bad news indeed me old mate.

Only problem I have ever had is the powersupply.. it just kinda stopped working... so had to take it back and exchange it... not sure if all of the cats teeth marks in the cable had anything to do with it :wink:

Des

Megaman
19-07-2005, 04:49 PM
:lol: Ha ha! That happened to me with my laptop adapter. But it turned out that the cable was bad when I took it apart and it wasn't the cat bites. :lol:
But the cat really did ruin my ps2 controller...

The Juggler
19-07-2005, 05:12 PM
The little critters have EATEN the original PSP head set and munched on the power supply cable :shock:

Des

imported_Spud
19-07-2005, 10:33 PM
rats ate though my coaxial cable. and once; I have no idea why they ate some 22. bullets :shock: I had in the attic, wierdest thing I have every seen them eat.

I am an idiot. one thing I didnt think of was testing my outlet, I plugged a voltmeter into my outlet and its gone south of cheese so I just replaced it now everything is alright. sometimes its the simpelest thing.

The Juggler
21-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey glad to hear your sorted....

Your quite right the most obvious of things is the ones we normally miss.

Des