PDA

View Full Version : Brand Spankin New

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Hey guys! Well, here's my story. I've been on the official Playstation/PSP forums since March, but today for some reason they decided to give me an IP ban from the website. I have no idea why, seeing as how I had over 1000 legitimate posts. But now, I can't even look at the site anymore to get info... lol well they were all pretty bold over there anyways. Hopefully this will be my new place to chat about PSP! See ya guys in the forums

Constantine
31-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Proxy Connection (http://chris.liquid2solid.net)
Click that, enter your site (boardsus.playstation.com), and then read 'till your hearts content.

Constantine

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Wow thanks a lot haha, didn't know that was possible. That's a really nifty thing. Thanks man, now I'll have something to hold me over while I wait for responses on this site haha

Constantine
31-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Sometimes it dosen't work. And you could always use the double-proxy way. Go to that site I linked, type in www.freepgs.com/defilter/ and then when you get to that page, type boardsus.playstation.com .

Constantine

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 03:18 AM
well the first thing stopped working, so i tried the double proxy, and it won't work either. oh well

Constantine
31-07-2005, 03:20 AM
Then just use the second one.

Constantine

Megaman
31-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Hope it doesn't have anything to do with your name? :wink:

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 07:04 AM
I asked em if it was my name, and they just sent me an email back reconfirming my account information, saying that it was registered. I'm just like.... okay, thanks? but anyways, they unbanned my IP, but my account with 1000+ posts is still banned... i want it back really bad, but until then i've made a new account: Pee Ass Pee (Banned)
lol good enough. but i'll still hang at these forums too :)

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 07:13 AM
^^ nevermind, the decided to ban me again. **** this, why can't they just give me a reason. pieces of **** over at playstation forum have no idea what they're doin. how bout you ban the kid makin threads about us 2.0 or his ms paint drawings of him dropping his psp in his bathtub... God, this world's a horrible place lol

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Update: they banned the ip adress i get using that proxy server you gave me too. why can't they just f##king let me go there, jesus

Megaman
31-07-2005, 07:31 AM
:lol:

Pee Ass Pee
31-07-2005, 07:32 AM
lol, i can't believe how mad i'm getting over a forum. i gotta open my eyes. maybe i'll go by one of those new razor scooters or something! :D

Megaman
31-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Don't know... Maybe they have a grudge against you. Did you offend them?

Razor scooters are awesome. I had a no brand one and it shook like hell. I heard a couple of years ago they used to fall apart or something... That would be an eye opener. :roll:

The Juggler
01-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Hello,
I would be interested to know they banned you. Perhaps a nice friendly email to them would let you know the reasoning behind your ban.

Des

:roll:

Pee Ass Pee
12-08-2005, 07:29 PM
well it's been a while since i've posted here, cuz i got unbanned. i never heard why i got banned in the first place, but well, about 2 weeks later, i got rebanned. i just love that place... they all suck ass :)