PDA

View Full Version : All the Rage is Here...

RageCage
12-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Hey Everyone! I'm another PSP fan that came across this site from the Grand Master of them all, Google.

Little Bit about Myself:
17-M-TX (18 in December '05)
Senior In High School
Already Been Accepted into College
*Thinking about going into Accounting like my mother
Fav. Type of Game: Shooters / Racing
Systems: GBC
*I'll Have PSP in about 2-3 Days
Past Systems: XBOX, Playstation 2
*More into Handhelds now since I don't trust to keep ANY system in my dorm room next year....

The Juggler
12-10-2005, 07:28 AM
Hello Rage cage... welcome to the forum. While you wait for your PSP to arrive have a good old nose round the forum and READ as much as possible including the FAQ in each section. This will give you a MAJOR head start in become all knowing about that funky handheld you got on order.

As for being an accountant... GO FOR IT... man accountants run the world as the world is run by money 8)

Have fun.

Des

:roll:

ExaSpidey
12-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Welcome Dude! Where in Tx do you stay? I live in the DFW Metroplex. A-Town--> Arlington.

BTW, Enjoy your stay here at the forum. Please read as much as you can because it can save your butt from being banned. Not trying to scare you or anything, but people who don't read; don't know, and have no excuse.

Genga
12-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Welcome, WOW YOU LOVE SEETHER!!!

Good old South African (turned American) Grunge :D

RageCage
16-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Haha, Yes Seether is AWESOME! (Favorite band of ALL Time!) :)

Got my PSP the other day, no Memory Stick just yet!

I live in Frisco Texas (North East of Dallas... I think :P).

ExaSpidey
17-10-2005, 01:35 PM
that means that you're about an hour or so from me, cool!

RageCage
17-10-2005, 05:52 PM
.... Yuppers, strange thing is that I've never been to Arlington but I've known of it for oh so long.

berre
19-10-2005, 01:03 AM
Hello Everyone, Could somebody tell me when I buy PSP in the U.S.A. and take it with me to the United Kingdom were I live. Will the games I buy in UK be compatible? I mean with all this region codes.

Pdog1
22-10-2005, 10:32 PM
ragecage are you the same one from frame city underground.? becuase there is a RageKage there and it just seems wierd... are you?

RageCage
23-10-2005, 06:12 AM
Sadly no, If I had known about a user with that screen name I would have picked a different one. On the Play Station Underground forum Im SparkyGamer18 *i think*

Pdog1
23-10-2005, 11:50 PM
ok cool

just kinda wierd is all lol

(his is spelled with a "k" though so...)

the real mr bob
25-10-2005, 01:18 AM

As for being an accountant... GO FOR IT... man accountants run the world as the world is run by money 8)

and i thought cowboys ruled the world dangit any way welcome to da forum