PDA

View Full Version : Overlord

The Juggler
13-06-2007, 02:00 AM
You guys played this demo yet... man it is quite good and amusing... ordering your little minions about to destroy stuff... at one point you attack a pumpkin patch and your little devils end up wearing the pumpkins.... ok that seems to have lost somewhat in the written word... just download the demo and play the thing.
The camera angle is a little weird as all you can do is to click a button to put it back on looking straight ahead.

Will be getting this game soon enough.

Des

:roll:

Pagnell
13-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Had a play of it the other day and, while the graphics are beautiful, I found the actual game play to be bit banal and boring. Not something I'm planning on purchasing.

bamhm182
13-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I haven't played it yet. It looks pretty good though, I think I might try it out later.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20070609.jpg

The Juggler
13-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Paggers... I think the game play is different and humorous and that is refreshing indeed.
From what I have read some of the quests require some decent thought to complete the puzzles.
The camera angle this is weird and will take some getting used to though.

Des

:roll:

The Juggler
13-09-2007, 04:39 AM
Finished this a while ago.
Thought it was GREAT... had me laughing lots at the antics of my many minions that were wreaking havoc all over the place.

The puzzles were by no means hard or actually really challenging which kept the flow of the game moving along nicely.

Had fun from start to finish... this is a great game if you want a giggle without too much mental hard work.

Des

:cool:

odhranus
13-09-2007, 09:02 AM
played it a while ago, didn't really like it, I did like the idea of controlling little minions and they were quite funny, it was just an annoying game IMO