PDA

View Full Version : Pgr4

Kernel Kev
28-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Seen a few videos and some pics of this game. And i must say it looks amazing. I really see no difference to Forza or GT5, its amazing.

It also is going to have motorbikes!

This will be a must get for me, and depending how good it is, it may mean that i will need a PS3 less.

Now all i need is a knock off of MGS4:(

Kev
:cool:

odhranus
28-08-2007, 03:14 PM
I love the fact it's going to feature motorbikes, I'm sure i've read somewhere that cars and bikes will be racing against each other, should prove quite interesting.

I haven't even played the demo for pgr3 that came loaded on the 360 yet, might give it a whirl tonight then wait for pgr4 to come out.

Kernel Kev
28-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I wouldnt, PGR3 is a poor racing game compared to the likes of Forza and GT. Still the grapics are brill even on PGR3.

Im guessing the motorbike scenario may be similar to that of Test drive. The bikes have the straights and the cars have the corners. Bikes in the way or not.

I hope they do something about the bikes getting knocked about by cars, because if a car slams into a bike there is no chance in hell that the bikes gonna stay on the track. But i spose thats the downside of bikes really.

There are talks of the veyron going on PGR4. This should be interesting, it wouldnt be the fastest car because of power to weight ratios and what not. Glad to see the ariel atom 300 is still there. Its a superb creation. (2.0 litre Honda Civic engine that can out run an Enzo)

Kev
:cool: