PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Vegas thingy

The Juggler
05-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Just got this from the bargain bucket and am looking forward to playing it... I know that Kev was well into this game so any pointers would be gratefully recieved.

Des

:rolleyes:

Kernel Kev
05-11-2007, 04:09 PM
A fast finger (i know you struggle with this, we all will one day)
Know your surroundings
Only ever enter a room where you can see all exits
Online - Hide and chase, do not go looking unless you are very good with headshots
A dot in the middle of your screen where the aim dot would be works treats!
Grenades are very effectiveAs for story mode, well, clear everything, check your surroundings to find the best advantage point. Apart from that its mainly SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!

Kev
:cool:

The Juggler
07-11-2007, 03:59 AM
You cheeky beggar... I'm not THAT old.... well only just ;)

Cheers for the very helpful () tips I am sure that with these to aid me I will do just fine (looks skyward) :D

Started it and was in Mexico wasting some bad guys... only played it for a few mins... seems very dark and hard to see the bad guys.... must be my eye sight going eh???

Des

:rolleyes:

Kernel Kev
07-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Umm, im not sure if there is a contrast setting, i think there is.

I know i had to change the brightness on GRAW2.

We should play some time, i love the streets online, i rule. If i could have a rainbow six character on gears of war i would wipe the floor.

Kev

Berserk_Fury
08-11-2007, 06:24 AM
Rainbow Six vegas is a great game. I loved it, even though I played it on the PS3, but it is basically the same thing on all consoles, except for PC, for some reason that version sucks.

Running Gag
11-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Familiarize yourself with the maps and guns, and find your favorite spots to wait for the opposition to come. You also gotta learn how to throw and dodge grenades. Sounds simple but it takes a lot of time and practice. It'll come to you.

Also try to recognize the looks of grenades... for example, if you recognize a smoke or flash coming towards you, you can stay put and keep your cover spot. But if you see let's say a frag or incendiary, well then you should run. You can recognize grenades just by playing a lot or by remembering the color and shape of the most popular grenades in the equipment menu.

Kernel Kev
11-11-2007, 08:28 PM
This is true, however, there is a point on the streets map where grenades will not kill you, and the only thing that can is C4. Because the greandes bounce they go too far, so its C4 or a grenade thrown from below and thrown directly upwards.

Streets, Left hand building when on Alpha team, set up right you can overlook every exit to the teams spawn.

Kev

bamhm182
15-11-2007, 02:57 AM
Rainbow Vegas is a LOT of fun, it was the first game I rented for the 360. I've wanted to get it, but due to the lack of money, it's still on my wanted but not owned list...

The Juggler
18-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Cheers for the pointers gents... when COD4 is prised outta the 360 I will get it a blast.

monty91
30-11-2007, 11:40 PM
yeh thanks for the pointers too i wanna get this game i played the demo on xbox live i realy liked it