mcd
17-10-2011, 10:30 AM
so, IGN made this top:

http://www.ign.com/top/comic-book-heroes

agree with their list?

1.Superman
2.Batman
3.Spidey

for me, Robin and Wonder Woman shouldn't have been in the top 20 even. also, i have something against the first place.

Archangel
17-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Deadpool should be higher...

Sansom
17-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I hate when IGN do stuff like top 100 because every entry is on a separate page and I have to flick through them all to see where my favourites ended up. Also Dooma how can you argue with Wonder Woman and Robin being in top 20, especially considering the Robin in top 20 is Dick Grayson whos been Robin, Nightwing and Batman?

Edit: Just seen the list, quite pleased how high up Green Arrow and Dick Grayson are but Nightcrawler should be higher.

mcd
17-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Robin was a sidekick, apart from being a boyish man with lots of issues, which got in the way.
And Wonder Woman, well then, I can name at least 5 women with more charm and greater powers than her.
As far as the first place goes, Superman seems so out-dated that I can't even describe it. He's from another age.

Sansom
17-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Robin was a sidekick, apart from being a boyish man with lots of issues, which got in the way.
And Wonder Woman, well then, I can name at least 5 women with more charm and greater powers than her.
As far as the first place goes, Superman seems so out-dated that I can't even describe it. He's from another age.

The Robin in top 20 is Dick Grayson, he went from sidekick to his own hero Nightwing then became Batman when Bruce went M.I.A

mcd
17-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Doesn't count, for me at least. It's my opinion.
However I guess we can both agree that the Dark Knight should have sweeped first place without any doubt.