PDA

View Full Version : Karas, who's seen it?

WhiteWolfKR
11-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Karas: The Prophecy is the title I own, to my surprise, and stumbled upon the other day. It was wedge in behind my DVD shelf, probably pushed off by my dogs or just by organizing my shelf.
So I watched it, to remember what it was about. And was horrified to realized it was only part 1. -facepalm-
So I decided to find the other half The Revelations.
And I have to say after watching the whole thing, I'm a little confused.
The graphics we're in my opinion, pretty darn awesome.
But the story line seems to be missing a little something.
I think it would have made a great show, if they would have spread things out more and explained somethings.

Anyone else seen? And what are you own comments on it?

Scygoku
04-02-2013, 04:13 PM
I own both parts (was almost caught out by the whole parts 1+2) but have yet to watch this anime series (among tonnes of others), the only Karas related thing i've done is played as him in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom lol

My friend watched it and I think he was confused aswell, plus he watched it in Japanese with subtitles which he said didn't help lol (not sure if the anime was dubbed or not), usually I'd recommend reading the manga of the series but as far as I know there isn't one ^^'

Also you should post this in here, your bound to get a better response http://www.gamesforum.com/books-comics-41/main-anime-manga-thread-15942/index156.html ^_^