PDA

View Full Version : Hi ! I'm a Zombie Slayer !

Zombie Slayer
20-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Hello everyone

my name is Farshid . i'm 18 and i'm persian .

i don't live in your world , mine is full of zombies + a few survivors all around it .

I have my own people to protect , i don't usually teach 'em how to survive , I just teach 'em how to kill zombies or how to distract them for a runaway . anything about zombies :cool:

my close friend Hussein teaches the survival matters .

if you came to my world i'd be happy to serve you .

Hyunshi
20-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Well...nice intro. Hope you enjoy it here!

Vyse the Legend
20-01-2013, 11:18 PM
With the amount of games featuring zombies these days, I think we are nearly all becoming expert zombie hunters. :p

Welcome to the forum though, enjoy your time here!

Vault Hunter
20-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Zombie Slayer.

Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Zombie Slayer
20-01-2013, 11:28 PM
thank you all guys :rolleyes:

With the amount of games featuring zombies these days, I think we are nearly all becoming expert zombie hunters.
yea , well , but believe me , killing zombies in real world is alot different dude :/

Scygoku
21-01-2013, 04:33 PM
^_^ Welcome to the board fellow zombie enthusiast

With the amount of zombie media you have to wonder how people in the movies seem to have such little understanding that head shots are key lol

:P if your world is full of zombies, is it really safe to surf the net lol Unless its to check youtube videos to see that head shots work xD

Vyse the Legend
21-01-2013, 04:58 PM
yea , well , but believe me , killing zombies in real world is alot different dude :/

In what way exactly? In the end surely it's just kill or be killed, so I'd like to think all the hours I've spent with baseball bats, shotguns and my beautiful katana, will do the trick, even in the real world.

Zombie Slayer
21-01-2013, 05:32 PM
yea , everyone knows that smashing their brain takes 'em down . but the important thing is SMASHING THEIR BRAIN , wich depends on lots of things including :
Aiming (you must see the brain when you're aiming , the whole head can't be your target , just the brain)
Controlling the fear (wich most of those who i teach has problem with this one)

you may think you're able to take a zombie down by one single hit with your baseball bat but the truth is , for some zombies you can't do so . (i mean those zombies wich has just turned)
there are lots of important things you should know before using a melee ! these will help you deal with zombies the best ways possible .

in video games you just click or tap a key ! i mean .... commm on , the two situations are not comparable .

and
i don't use internet when i'm in my world , i use it when i'm in yours ;)

CoachMario38
22-01-2013, 07:25 AM
I haven't been here for awhile, but welcome anyways. Nice to meet you. I see you around the forums. :)

Viixen
22-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Welcome Zombie ^-^

Zombie Slayer
23-01-2013, 06:01 PM
I haven't been here for awhile, but welcome anyways. Nice to meet you. I see you around the forums.
welcome back then .
thank u my friend
c u 'round ;)

Welcome Zombie ^-^
thanks
u missed the "slayer" :D

WhiteWolfKR
24-01-2013, 01:24 AM
Welcome Zombie Slayer.
You seem very knowledgeable in zombie survival and tactics.
I like that :)

Vyse the Legend
24-01-2013, 02:02 AM
You ever thought about writing a book or something, detailing all your wonderful survival tips and advice? Or even better, get your own tv show!

I mean, we all never know when a real life zombie outbreak might happen, and if the differences between games and life are as vast as you say, seeing your skills beforehand would perhaps save us all, (or at least those who deserve it haha).

Zombie Slayer
24-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Welcome Zombie Slayer.
You seem very knowledgeable in zombie survival and tactics.
I like that
thank you , very much my friend .
I've been dealing with zombies since i was a little kid ;)

You ever thought about writing a book or something, detailing all your wonderful survival tips and advice? Or even better, get your own tv show!

I mean, we all never know when a real life zombie outbreak might happen, and if the differences between games and life are as vast as you say, seeing your skills beforehand would perhaps save us all, (or at least those who deserve it haha).

guess you don't know where i'm from ...
have you ever heard about a country called Iran ?

I see no hope about this stuff in here dude .
lots of things are off limit here . unbelievable things .
you cannot write N publish whatever you want here . even if it's good and has benefits for everyone , there's an organization here called "ershad" that won't let you publish your thing unless it's for good of them .
TV show ? don't even think about it ...
things are very different here my friend , very bad .
:(

but lately i've thinking about writing a novel ...
i have the characters , the main line of the story but i don't have enough time to start writing .

wildeggy
25-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the site enjoy your stay @{P

Zombie Slayer
27-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Welcome to the site enjoy your stay @{P
oh thanks :)