PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

Gamer_Fries
01-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Hello, as you might be able to tell I go by Gamer_Fries but you can use either singularly if you so please.
I hope that my time spent here is enjoyable and that I might meet fun people.

Hyunshi
01-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Welcome Gamer_Fries, I'm sure you will! (:

Archangel
01-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Sup Fries, welcome to GF.

Vyse the Legend
01-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forum, love the username.

I see from your sig that you have been playing Dark Souls recently, how are you finding it?

Vault Hunter
01-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the Forum, would you like fries with that? :p

....ok sorry had to get that out of the way, was too obvious a joke not to make ^^

Hope you enjoy your time with us here!

1 & only
01-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Mmm Fries, I love it when members are named after food :D

Welcome :)

Gamer_Fries
02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Welcome to the forum, love the username.

I see from your sig that you have been playing Dark Souls recently, how are you finding it?

I've actually played the game before on PS3 and loved it so I decided to get the PC version when it went on sale this summer. Really liking it still and quite unsure as to why people still find it hard, guess I'm just to hardcore for the normals.

Thanks all of you for the warm and salty greetings.

Vyse the Legend
03-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Oh I agree with you, just got my 100% completion for it earlier tonight. For what most critics and gamers who have played the game said about the difficulty, I was expecting an extreme test of my skills. But apart from getting frustrated with the Bed of Chaos, everything else was somewhat of a cakewalk.

Heck I even grew to love the Smough and Ornstein fight, and that's one of the few fights people seem to have with a passion. Oh well haha.

ethandf5
05-08-2013, 03:59 AM
... am I too late to say welcome? Anywho, welcome, Gamer_Fries, you seem like a cool guy /cool . We should kill each other in the chatbox one day.

Tallyho!