PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

Arcade
11-06-2014, 12:08 PM
I don't think I ever introduced myself yet lol :p

I'm Arcade and I love video games and enjoy watching obscure television and movies from the 80's and 90's.

I'm a Bartenders Extraordinaire and I hail from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Now I know what you are thinking, oh Nova Scotia land of the breathtaking scenery slower-pace of life. You are right and totally wrong in certain parts. Not here in Dartmouth or by outsiders known as "The Darkside." My town is complete scum with the comparative lack of lights visible at night. I'm pretty sure we are the origin of all crime in NS - full of skips, skats and skallywags. It's smugly and a dump. I'm lucky to have lived with great parents that have raised me right and my goal in life is to move far, far away from where I live now when I get enough money!

Anyway, I look forward to having great discussions with you all here! :D

YesConsiderably
11-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Welcome. Is that April O'Neal in your avatar?

Arcade
11-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Welcome. Is that April O'Neal in your avatar?

Thanks. The person in my avatar is Jubilee from X-Men. :D

Cronus
12-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the forum (or whats left of it) Arcade :)

Arcade
12-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the forum (or whats left of it) Arcade :)

Thanks lol

Some of the forums I already hang out on are pretty scarce. Little activity is better than no activity. :)

McConnaughay
12-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Thanks. The person in my avatar is Jubilee from X-Men. :D

.... Eh, I always hated Jubilee. She always seemed like she was supposed to be that "cool" character, kind-of like how Robin was in Batman: The Animated Series, and it just never worked.

Arcade... are you paying homage to the Marvel villain?

Anyways, welcome to the forum.