Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    I have never achieved 100% on a game, but if I really like a game I aim for 100%, but usually never reach it. I have 3 left on X-men Origins and 2 on The Godfather 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikato
    Hippin' and a hoppin' and your bippin' and your boppin'

Mine vary a lot Vyse. Some I have 2 digit scores on, others I have 800+. I've not 100% a game yet, but I have just the one achievement left on RE5 (not including the DLC, because it looks bollocks, RE isn't meant for multiplayer, but that's another discussion!). I don't really play games for the achievements, unless they're quick ones or a real challenge. Long, tedious collective ones put me off (for example, 200 pigeons in GTA IV).

Quote Originally Posted by Lowez View Post
    Long, tedious collective ones put me off (for example, 200 pigeons in GTA IV).
    The reason why I haven't completed X-men is due to collection achievements.

I could do it on Hard no problem. It is just a boring story mode.

Using the force. RobbieLovesXbox's Avatar
    I've just reached 13,000 thanks to the 20g I got from Dead Space chapter 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fudged Huggies View Post
    I've just reached 13,000 thanks to the 20g I got from Dead Space chapter 10
    Lol. Congratulations. As the mighty Sparser would say - exclent.

Haha thanks. I think i've only come close to completeing 2 games properly. I have 1000 on oblivion but then they released an add on. And i have 900 for lego star wars TCS lol, but some of the extra modes proved impossible and I gave up

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Mine vary a lot Vyse. Some I have 2 digit scores on, others I have 800+. I've not 100% a game yet, but I have just the one achievement left on RE5 (not including the DLC, because it looks bollocks, RE isn't meant for multiplayer, but that's another discussion!). I don't really play games for the achievements, unless they're quick ones or a real challenge. Long, tedious collective ones put me off (for example, 200 pigeons in GTA IV).
    That's understandable, can't blame a lot of people not wanting to have to take away the fun just to get some extra 100GS. Though I would have thought that for some shorter games, that it would give an extra incentive to try and compete them. And I always see so many people with GS's of about 50 or around there. I just can't see why, unless you borrowed it of a friend or something. Surely people can't buy these games, then give them up after a day?

Some games just aren't worth playing I think. I just purchased Saints Row 1 for a cheap price after all my mates raved about it, but I just can't play it. It's soul destroying and annoying. I think I have like 30g from it hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    And I always see so many people with GS's of about 50 or around there. I just can't see why, unless you borrowed it of a friend or something. Surely people can't buy these games, then give them up after a day?
    Haha oops. I just keep buying and buying loads of new games (although I've not bought any in a while!) because I'm a sucker for a good bargain. I'll play the games once or twice, then go back to the game I was playing before them. It's a real bad habit, but I'm working on it now. One game at a time is my current rule (apart from the odd multiplayer scrap, or a bit of Rock Band/GH).

Haha oops. I just keep buying and buying loads of new games (although I've not bought any in a while!) because I'm a sucker for a good bargain. I'll play the games once or twice, then go back to the game I was playing before them. It's a real bad habit, but I'm working on it now. One game at a time is my current rule (apart from the odd multiplayer scrap, or a bit of Rock Band/GH).
    I have loads of games that I haven't got round to :P