Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    What a difficult decision!

For the PC...let me see...Damn! There are so many!

I have to say City of Heroes, simply because I've played it for so long. I also tend to like turn-based strategy games and in that category, the one that had me obsessed for months, was Alpha Centauri.
    The world is a Vampire

There's tons of Counter-Strike fans in here, which is always good, I do love CS.

But I have to admit, and my Xfire hours reinforce it, I love Command and Conquer as well. It's quite shameful to say that I've been playing it since I was 6.

Awesome sig by Oxidious

Quote Originally Posted by Sparser View Post
    I will admit that when I first played Zelds : Ocarina Of Time I was amazed at the 3D world etc. and the length of the game.

It was certainly a giant leap forward in gaming when games of that nature started to come out.
    How long is it exactly on your first playthrough? I might buy it off the Wii Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikato
    Hippin' and a hoppin' and your bippin' and your boppin'

Quote Originally Posted by Jedclark View Post
    How long is it exactly on your first playthrough? I might buy it off the Wii Store.
    At least 25 hours, but only if you really rush it. It's probably the favourite for any best game of all time list.
    Who is John Galt?

So 25 hours on your first playthrough, and that is rushed?! Only 7.50, for a game that will last that long?! A bargain.

It depends how much of the game you go through, aswell. If you just do the main storyline, then it won't take that long. But if you attempt most/all of the sidequests, then expect 30-40+ hours on your first playthrough. Well worth it, although you could just get it for free on an emulator.

@Lowez, could you PM me instructions on how to work them, please? I don't get how to work them, and what emulator or rom to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedclark View Post
    @Lowez, could you PM me instructions on how to work them, please? I don't get how to work them, and what emulator or rom to download.
    I'll tell you here and now, just because I can.

Project64
    is the emulator of choice.

Romhustler.net is usually a good place for N64 .7z roms. Either that or Emuparadise.org

Sorry for that outburst.

Back to conversation please.

Awesome sig by Oxidious

Quote Originally Posted by freezeflamer View Post
    I'll tell you here and now, just because I can.

Project64
    is the emulator of choice.

Romhustler.net is usually a good place for N64 .7z roms. Either that or Emuparadise.org

Sorry for that outburst.

Back to conversation please.
    Thank you! My best game is hard to decide.

burnout paradise.......i just got into games....
    there r 2 types of people in the world, those who watch things happen and those who make things happen.....WHICH R U!!!