Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Smile Best Game you have ever played!

so the title says it all post a reply with the best game youve ever played or games and if u want u can describe why or make a comment!!!

The best game is always a hard one as everytime you find one, something else surpasses it!

Mount & Blade would definitly be one of my all time favourites, here's a demo for those who haven't played it!

http://http://www.taleworlds.com/

On the PS2, Dragon Quest - The Journey of the Cursed King. Amazing story, great old fashioned RPG!

Ah there are too many to go through! lol

yeah dragon quest is good forgot about that game

Hmmm i love the original sims, because of how addicted i got to it X_x But perhaps any game from the Final Fantasy Series (pre-XII that is) and Zelda are worth mentioning too =]

By Fink000

~Knock on the Sky and Listen to the Sound~

I loved Secret of Mana, Chrno Trigger, Metroid, Zelda, Megaman, a lot of those old classic snes games...and all the Final Fantasy series excluding 12...liked that one the least...and I would say 1 was sort of boring, NPC said the same thing and the orphans didnt talk and there wasnt much of a story.

Also Doom 1 and 2 were awesome, same with Duke Nukem, Command & Conquer and Warcraft 1, 2, and 3...not the MMO one. Those are some of the most notable for me that I have played for a long time and can always play them without getting bored.

So many to choose though so that's not all of them I think that were the best...

I will admit that when I first played Zelds : Ocarina Of Time I was amazed at the 3D world etc. and the length of the game.

It was certainly a giant leap forward in gaming when games of that nature started to come out.
    -[Sparser]-

STEAM ID - [GF] Sparser - Add me >HERE<
    Member of [GF]
    Member of [GF] - #CS1.6 #CS:S and #HL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    the almighty computer legend Sparser
    Why Thankyou Ace.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Isn't this supposed to be the best game you played related to PC gaming, considering it's in that forum, or was this just put in the wrong place?

Seeing the other posts I believe it can be any platform.

However if we are sticking to pure PC based games then CS1.6 would be the first game that I played that really did impress me.
    -[Sparser]-

STEAM ID - [GF] Sparser - Add me >HERE<
    Member of [GF]
    Member of [GF] - #CS1.6 #CS:S and #HL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    the almighty computer legend Sparser
    Why Thankyou Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Max1mus View Post
    The best game is always a hard one as everytime you find one, something else surpasses it!

Mount & Blade would definitly be one of my all time favourites, here's a demo for those who haven't played it!
    Mount & Blade is pretty sweet, although it does tend to get a little repetitive after a while.

I don't actually have a favorite PC game. I generally play games for a few days, get bored, and move onto another one. I generally cycle through several games a month, but nothing has really stood out in my mind.

Avatar:The Last AirBender Fusious's Avatar
    Counter Strike source by far. I love it to no end even though I'm probably bad now because of the fact that I haven't played in 3+ months.
    ..:;:HighDefinition:;:..