Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmere View Post
    700 hrs is a lot, but I always find an excuse to play, most of the time by helping people get through Professional.
    Same I havent looked how many hours ive racked up but it will be many hundreds.

I just love to play through it with my Hydra and L.Hawke.

Ya your reviews are good and i like it.Now i am in the second level of this game.

Great reviews on this game. Really, it feels very positive after reading review.

Wow, what an impressive review of RE 5 that was as well done as it can be, similar to the way a magazine will review a large scale hyped release. Great back story and I really appreciate you pointing out the real flaws within the game (checkpoint system) as I have played it as well and completely agree with that, also being able to see better in RE 5 as opposed to RE 4. These are the details and difference that a lot of reviewers would leave straight out, providing a puff piece instead. Good job I will keep an eye out for more of your reviews.
    GAME ON!

excellent review. it is longer a bit but one can read parts of interest ... I read every word and I think it is great job.
    I don't know the key to success, but advertising in your sig isn't one of them- Patch

I enjoyed Resident Evil 5 a lot as well, I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's amongst my ten favorite video-games of all-time, but I certainly enjoyed it. I think it was a worthy successor to Resident Evil 4 as well, a game that not only makes it in my top ten, but makes it in my top five. There was a lot of different qualities of the game, but it maintained enough of what made Resident Evil 4 great, unlike Resident Evil 6, for example.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

Classic series, but actually I really been tired of zombies....Come on...
    Life is just like a game, we can choose to play it well or not.
    Be serious with your game, be serious with your life.
    My Lolita Dress | Cool Gothic Boots | Cute high heel shoes

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    It's a shame no one ever bumps my Tomb Raider Underworld review this much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    It's a shame no one ever bumps my Tomb Raider Underworld review this much.
    I tried to find it after you mentioned it, and couldn't.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

What really bothers me about RE5 is the body transformation of Chris Redfield. How come Chris got so buffed from RE1 to RE5? Did he also inject some T-Virus to himself?
    "Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."
    open sign | led open signs | open signs