Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.

Official DLC (Downloadable Content) Thread

This thread is for DLC discussions for the 360 only, just to see how it goes ...

You may discuss any downloadable content you wish, give tips, ask for help etc.

And please try to stay on topic.

wow good timing. i just downloaded the first fable(1200 msp) and played for twenty minutes and it is not working now.

EDIT: now my xbox wont connect to xbl but my internet is working ????

Dude that sucks.

Im contemplating the Fallout 3 DLC. I have enough MS points for three but just struggling over what to get.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by omegaweaponXII View Post
    wow good timing. i just downloaded the first fable(1200 msp) and played for twenty minutes and it is not working now.

Have you checked your routers homepage? Sometimes it resets itself if using wireless connections, set your firewall to "low" on the routers homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by omegaweaponXII View Post

You might need to forward your ports or something like that, it happened to me when trying to connect to NDS Wi-fi

Quote Originally Posted by Zikato
    Hippin' and a hoppin' and your bippin' and your boppin'

well thanks for the info i unplugged all the wires and cables and then plugged them back in and it seemed o work but then it did it again i will check out the site neptune and see if that helps

I have heard that during Mothership Zeta for Fallout 3 that if you have 1300 caps (for example) you lose a lot of them. This happened to a friend of mine and i also lots a fair amount of caps after Operation: Anchorage. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, are the map packs for CoD: WaW and the Dark Corners pack for GoW2 any good?

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE MOTHERF*CKER!
    Joint 3rd Funniest Member 2011 - 2nd Best Comeback of 2011

Using the force. RobbieLovesXbox's Avatar
    Anybody get an email from Xbox Live today saying about all the great stuff we can get after august the 11th?

Real avatar clothing/accessories and a few other things that I can't seem to remember because I got too excited about the avatar clothes hehe.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    I'm still hopeful that all the 5 Fallout DLC's will get released as one, and with a possible actual store release too (so I'm apparently told, all be it with a level of doubt.)

Well, there are double packs with The Pitt, and O:A and one with another DLC and the other DLC, and I don't know about MZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikato
    Hippin' and a hoppin' and your bippin' and your boppin'