Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    As of now, thebluesamurai is the new GF Editor, all reviews from non-journalists can submit their reviews to him from now on.

As a GF Editor he makes the choice of who to promote to journalist status, he also has the power to demote you as he sees fit.

He can also edit the review rules with the assistance of a mod/admin, so check back before submitting, incase of changes.

Thank you.
    Any chance you could change this Dark One?
    I'm still getting reviews sent to me, and I really dont have the time to sift through and check them.
    I'd love to get back to reviewing and whatnot, but just dont have the time atm.

Spank you

I don't get mad, I get stabby

I suggest you make the guide! thanks

A lot has changed since the Xbox 360 debuted in November 2005. After what has seemed like dozens of upgrades, improvements, omissions, price drops, motion controllers, and bundles, the dust has settled (once again) and we're left with three

Im an idiot too

Nemo
    way to advertise my friend..

just one question, should video reviews follow the same format as written once or how are we going to do this?

xx

admin
    I would say they want to be somewhat similar but its probably not too important

What is the requirements to be able to post a review?
    Copy my signature and you DIE. SON OF A LEECHER!

There's no requirement (apart from the review actually being good, of course ), just PM your review to anyone with a green name.
    TRGT - Tosser Racing Gran Turismo

Quote Originally Posted by The real gamer_thing View Post
    There's no requirement (apart from the review actually being good, of course ), just PM your review to anyone with a green name.
    And if you're actually serious about it, iPhone. Thanks for the Gears 3 review which had no opinion, short as hell, completely boring and full of content which everybody could find from ****ing IGN

Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawpowered View Post
    And if you're actually serious about it, iPhone. Thanks for the Gears 3 review which had no opinion, short as hell, completely boring and full of content which everybody could find from ****ing IGN
    he sent it to me too.

Nemo
    Can we not publicly make fun of him....a pm would have be nicer