Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Orm View Post
    so how can we become the journalist and i also want to post game reviews here.
    Submit your reviews to a journalist, the two current written journalists are Rawpowered and Midnight Panda. Send it to either of them, they will read through it, determine if it's good enough to post and then proceed to either send it you back for alterations or upload it to the forum. After you've done this several times and they believe your writing is good enough you will be granted "reviewer" status.

SUCK IT NOOB

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Submit your reviews to a journalist, the two current written journalists are Rawpowered and Midnight Panda. Send it to either of them, they will read through it, determine if it's good enough to post and then proceed to either send it you back for alterations or upload it to the forum. After you've done this several times and they believe your writing is good enough you will be granted "reviewer" status.
    So does that mean we PM the person then?

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Yes it does.

I would like to review a web app; is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I would like to review a web app; is that possible?
    If you want to write a review then by all means go for it. It has to be submitted to either a journalist (green name) or a mod (dark blue name) for assessment before it can go up on the forum though.

I suppose I should of probably announced this some time ago, but I'm retiring from writing reviews here. It's been fun but my reviews must answer a different call. I'm writing reviews for games for 2 Sense, a Movie (and sometimes gaming) Podcast by a couple of mates of mine. There I will be reviewing something every week for their Blog. I'll keep you all posted on what I'm doing on here. But do check them out here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/2-Sen...937123?fref=ts
    This is the FB page that they use to advertise new podcasts and other junk.

http://sense268.blogspot.co.uk
    This where I will be.

I know it's a little sad that I'm no longer posting here but fear not. I will pass down my wisdom to you lot. Any questions or queries on game reviews go here:
    http://www.gamesforum.com/game-revie...-thread-59346/

But it's been fun and hopefully one of you lot will be my Successor. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Rawgasm; 03-02-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Raw, always regarded you as the best reviewer we have here, and obviously can't forget our amazing joint work on the Brawl review. Hope you are still sticking around the forum now and then though, even if you don't have the time to post any more reviews.

Oh and good luck with your new review work with your friends.

Yep you should. I'm planning to build a site where everyone can share their thoughts , pros and cons about specific games.Maybe you should do it too.