Page 80 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    Found this on youtube, it's the part at the start concerning Harbinger's beam and your ground squad I felt was unnecessarily cut from the game. Probably the only scene in the video that I felt mandatory - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCfZ49IcBgg
    Seen that before and to be honest i'm kind of glad they scrapped it. While I do feel more cut scenes were needed toward the end of the game I think that one would have been disruptive.

Spoiler!

I wonder if that's one that will get put back in for the Extended cut?

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanah View Post
    Seen that before and to be honest i'm kind of glad they scrapped it. While I do feel more cut scenes were needed toward the end of the game I think that one would have been disruptive.

Spoiler!

I wonder if that's one that will get put back in for the Extended cut?
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................
    I'm not sure what they're adding back, but they might since that's one of the things people seem to be complaining most about
    Spoiler!
    I don't think adding it back in would disrupt anything, but that's just me. People view it differently.

Finished my perfect paragon run of Mass Effect today with Ashley, just going to set the ME2 play-through for that then do the ending again with Kaidan. Playing it back to back with both characters is interesting.

Found this little article on playfire > http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/20HFIw...r-the-industry

I do agree with that article, the ending controversy is very beneficial for the industry, however it may mean that future BioWare games suffer because of it. Then again, I look at BioWare like a Labrador puppy, I just can't stay mad at it, I will buy more BioWare games and I will end up buying all the expansions for Mass Effect when they come out whether they are free or not.

I will say one thing though, Casey certainly made the ending memorable, which is why I'll probably hate him for a while. It's just too god-damn memorable!

SUCK IT NOOB

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Just needed to get this off my chest, I swear the multiplayer reward packs truly hate me. I've bought every type of pack multiple times, and the game nicely decides to reward me with either guns and mods for those I don't use, (like the SMG,) or continually 'unlocking' every class of male and female human character.

To sum it up the only character I didn't want from the new 6 was the Batarian Soldier. So who did I get when I opened up that free pack for playing the Resurgence Op......... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Just needed to get this off my chest, I swear the multiplayer reward packs truly hate me. I've bought every type of pack multiple times, and the game nicely decides to reward me with either guns and mods for those I don't use, (like the SMG,) or continually 'unlocking' every class of male and female human character.

To sum it up the only character I didn't want from the new 6 was the Batarian Soldier. So who did I get when I opened up that free pack for playing the Resurgence Op......... *sigh*
    The way you unlock the characters in the ME3 mp is horribly flawed. I honestly think it would have made more sense for the unlocks to be available according to your N7 Rank (considering how fast you can level that baby). Would have given you an actual reason to keep playing the mp as well

It's just far too based on luck, depending on who you unlock. You naturally assume that the human characters are likely to be found in beginner packs, whilst some of the more 'rarer' characters can only be got by spending more. But that hasn't been the case for me whatsoever. Doesn't seem to matter how much I spend, or what I open, that the rewards are always the same and useless to me.

If anything, I'd rather they just have a shop where each character/weapon/upgrade has a set price, and you can pick whichever you want from that list, rather than having no idea what you are getting. I suppose it does take away the element of surprise and excitement, but at the stage I'm at, I'd take that than continual disappointment........ oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    If anything, I'd rather they just have a shop where each character/weapon/upgrade has a set price, and you can pick whichever you want from that list, rather than having no idea what you are getting. I suppose it does take away the element of surprise and excitement, but at the stage I'm at, I'd take that than continual disappointment........ oh well.
    That would have worked alot better actually. Think they did that with the character/costume unlocks for Resident Evil 5 and it worked ok. When I was still actually playing the ME3 mp I guess I must have just gotten lucky with characters unlocks. You're right though, it isn't fair.

I think everyone has been fine with the character unlocks for the most part, just not me. At least I don't really play the multiplayer much, so it's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, though I still would like to play as a Geth, because having played with a few, they look really good.

Here's an article on the future of the series if anyone's bothered > http://whatculture.com/gaming/mass-e...the-series.php