Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,795 of 1795
    I see, thats true and it doesn't help that the drops are random for the stronger weapons in the game @.@ that and you need to do raids aswell.

Yes it is,currently playing it now and the game is pretty good Seems to have the same concept as the Korean DBZ MMORPG but on consoles ^_^

Do you intend Dragon Ball Online?? I Played it but i gave up because i wanted to see it in English language at least
    DBXV would be more cool if it could create a guild, like a MMORPG game exactly xD

Nah I don't think I could play the online game unless it was in english,I thought the MMO would make it to the West but no luck and I doubt they will as Xenoverse is similar in plot/online capabilities.

I'm surprised they don't have a guild feature,maybe for the next game if they make a Xenoverse 2 @.@ :P what they need is more .hack

I picked up the first volume of Death Note Black Editions which includes the first two volumes of the series, and I absolutely loved it. I've already ordered the second book, and can hardly wait for it to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

@.@ So whats everybody watching?

Currently I just finished re-watching The 7 Deadly Sins then started season 2,Nyanko Days,Tanya the Evil, Konosuba season 2,Yu-gi-oh season 1 subbed,Kobayashi's Dragon Maid,Yu-Gi-Oh The Darkside of Dimensions and a fair chuck of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal..though I may wait until the japanese version is up on crunchyroll ^^'