Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    admin
    I dont think we can do much to make it stand out more. We can put a comment somewhere pointing out they are there. Sticky in the shoutbox maybe

Sounds like a good plan. Couldn't we just make a new little tab next to the "What's new?" on top and make it say "New game releases" or sumn'?

/gif~

admin
    Thats a lot more hassle than it sounds GIF. Adding them to the calendar would be a good start

Ah, right. Was just an idea. Adding them to the calendar would only make the dates show under all the categories right?

/gif~

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by cw695356 View Post
    I dont think we can do much to make it stand out more. We can put a comment somewhere pointing out they are there. Sticky in the shoutbox maybe
    I'll do that so, it's just that it's at the bottom where the birthdays n' such pop up, not everyone ventures there really.

Ok I've placed US and EU releases into the Calendar for week ending 28th May, since we have mostly US and EU members here, if you're outside those regions and want release dates let me know and I'll do what I can to find them, only they may not be as accurate as the site I get the US and EU releases from. I'll check back with the site the day before the supposed release dates, cause sometimes they change.

Thanks guys!

admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldIsntFat View Post
    Ah, right. Was just an idea. Adding them to the calendar would only make the dates show under all the categories right?
    Its a fair idea to have them on a tab but its just a lot of hassle. They will appear at the bottom of the screenw here the birthdays are. Vyse used to run a thread on release dates but i dont know what e3ver happened to it

US and EU dates sound great DS.

/gif~

Its a fair idea to have them on a tab but its just a lot of hassle. They will appear at the bottom of the screenw here the birthdays are. Vyse used to run a thread on release dates but i dont know what e3ver happened to it
    Is there a way of getting it to say "Today's Releases" other than "Todays Events" the same way "Todays Birthdays" show up? that would make it stand out more.

admin
    Possibly but dont count on it

Possibly but dont count on it
    Well, if it can't be done then it'll do as it is I guess, the first one will pop up tomorrow, just have to see if it's noticed.