View Poll Results: What is your favourite Lego game series?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lego Star Wars

11 57.89%
  • Lego Batman

4 21.05%
  • Lego Rockband

0 0%
  • Lego Harry Potter

3 15.79%
  • Lego Indiana Jones

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Games

Lego Games

Which is your favourite? Also, I might be buying Lego Batman and The Complete Saga, just to have near a full collection - what I am asking is this, is Lego Batman similar to Indy, and is The Complete Saga as good as the first two Star Wars games?

Quote Originally Posted by Zikato
    Hippin' and a hoppin' and your bippin' and your boppin'

Using the force. RobbieLovesXbox's Avatar
    Star Wars everytime. Those games were so enjoyable! I got many hours of gaming outta them, especially re-doing the levels in free mode.
    "It's better to burn out than to fade away." - Kurt Cobain

I've 100%'d the Original and Prequel trilogys(ies?) on PS2, it was fun. You can get about 50 hours out of them by doing everything.

Has anyone played Lego Batman?

Using the force. RobbieLovesXbox's Avatar
    I've played lego batman. It's also quite fun, not as good as star wars though. Better than Indiana Jones i'd say because that was just frustrating and tedious in parts.
    "It's better to burn out than to fade away." - Kurt Cobain

Oh, Indiana Jones - that was actually hard. It says U on it - no child could do some of those puzzles. Oxford Professors struggle.

And that is good, as I am gonna get both Star Wars and Batman.

There are rumours of a Lego LotR. Also coming is a Batman sequel, and a Lego Star Wars Clone Wars.

I'm not a big fan of star wars, but I played lego star wars at a friend's house and laughed like crazy when I made another characters legoes fall apart when I hit him. I also liked Lego Harry Potter for the PC.

I recently brought a new xbox elite and got a few free games with them, one of them was Lego batman, to my surprise I had such a ball with them! Even thought the target audience is kids, I had a good time going through this game. Just a little bit of extra knowledge, they're currently bringing out a Lego MMO, called 'Lego Universe' there idea is very good and very creative. I can see it having a massive lunch! But as most MMO have, it's going to have a subscription fee.
    Born AUSSIE & Bloody Proud Of It Mate.

Steam ID: GamersRemote
    xbox Live: VirescentPulse
    Don't Click This Link

For me is the Star Wars one...its a very addictive and fun game, and I'm not that interested in the other LEGO games...

Please don't advertise, its against our rules and it makes pandas cry- Patch

I have to go with Lego Star Wars. Best Lego game by far. The Complete Saga is better than the first & second games. You get all the levels, all the characters. And there are bonus levels like the Lego City that you can go into for a bit of fun. So yeah Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga is better than the previous two.
    Lego Indiana Jones has to take second place though, I've been playing it for the last week or so, not as good as Star Wars. But much better than Lego Batman, which I got bored of before I even completed the 1st movie.
    Can't say much on Rockband because I havn't played it, but i think it's a little pointless when you could just buy the actual rock band game.
    I played the Lego Harry Potter demo, and I didn't really think it was that good, I even prefer Lego Batman to that game. But maybe the full game is better?

Hope I helped

You all make me sick. Lego Movie tie-ins are so generic these days. Did any of you kids play Lego Racers? Lego Alpha Team? Lego Island?