Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Given SP used to change your name just for looking at him the wrong way, I'd say that was likely because of him more than anything else.

I thought so, nice guy when I got know him... just a bit harsh on the slightest mistake. Ok when I first joined, I remember I used to "tlk lyk dis" but to be truthful, my knowledge of the internet was still fairly new to me, so forums were a new territory at that point, plus I was going through a massive Limp Bizkit phase, so I thought it was cool. But then I grew up (kinda) lol. But I remember he gave me a ban for using the term "lol" that was when I approached another mod, it may have been you Vyse, but I'm not too sure and questioned if this was a serious offence, and whoever it was laughed me off and told me it wasn't... and with this knowledge... he never bothered me again... until I double posted once which was by accident because I thought someone had replied so I was replying to them, unknowingly that I was reading a different page within that thread... so I lost my rag that time... and THEN... I never heard from him again xD

I'm a gamer, not a fan boy, give me a console, I'll play it!!!

Honestly I don't remember you ever being banned at all Draz, so whether I was that mod you approached after SP did that I don't really remember. But yeah SP was always like that, like to muck about with members, not really out of anger just him being silly, as I don't recall him really having any sort of huge grudges against people when he was here.

Did see him back a while ago, though as per most people was only for about a day or two, but did make me smile when I saw that name of his pop up.

I don't think it was a ban that stopped me from signing in or anything, I just couldn't do certain things, I was kinda restricted lol. But that's so 2007 haha.

I'm a gamer, not a fan boy, give me a console, I'll play it!!!

Aaah memories. This place makes me feel so sentimental, it's like GF has watched me grow up! I don't actually think I've changed a bit though. There's a new thread idea in this post somewhere...

Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny

Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    We seem to be getting a lot of spammers, we need to crack down on them. Maybe we could hire an ex CIA agent turned anti-hero vigilante to hunt down and maime/murder the next Spammer we find
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'

We've been getting loads of spammers for months now Lootosh, not much we can do until either CW or Admin can try looking into things. Nowhere near as bad as it used to be though.

Quote Originally Posted by A persistent Lootosh View Post
    We seem to be getting a lot of spammers, we need to crack down on them. Maybe we could hire an ex CIA agent turned anti-hero vigilante to hunt down and maime/murder the next Spammer we find
    What do you think we hired Vyse for

Seriously though Lootosh, spammers have always been a problem and probably always will be. As long as members are vigilant and remember to report any spam they see, the staff will take care of it. The more that gets flagged the better

Shhhhh, I told you that with the promise you would keep that a secret....sheesh, now people are going to want to see my gun, and then my cape and....... er, forget that last part.....

Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    You've nothing to worry about vyse, we've all seen your concealed weapon already
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'