Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nice review. Although I have to say that Mafia II deserves nothing less than a 10/10.

Sig created by Rinzler

Quote Originally Posted by Groonar View Post
    Mafia 2...Mafia 2..Mafiandres...mandtheft auto...Grand theft auto...grand theftaints row...saints row.
    Is there a difference.
    No, not one different between any of the games..... Yes there's a difference!

Sig created by Rinzler

Game is awesome, just like it's first version back in 2002.

Downside is that story very short.. finished it in 2 days.. but seems there is definitely going to be Mafia III
    MB: Asus M4A89GTD CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T OC @ 4.00GHz Ram: 6GB Corsair DDR3 1333Mhz GPU: Gainward GeForce GTX480 Cooling: Corsair H70 PSU: Coolermaster GX 750

Good review.
    I enjoyed playing this game, but it's not as much "Sandbox" as the first one was (I think you all know what I mean). The story grabs the player since the beginning, with a amazing introduction regarding the main character and the way the developer connected the two stories is like a quick punch in the gut.
    In my opinion the player should have spended more time alone than with his partner; for me it made the game more "scriped".

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Marzius View Post
    Game is awesome, just like it's first version back in 2002.

Downside is that story very short.. finished it in 2 days.. but seems there is definitely going to be Mafia III
    The story may be short, but it's excellent.

Sig created by Rinzler

I was driving along on my way to a mission when my car glitched through the road. Had to dashboard it -_- On a positive note when it happened I got two achievments for it lol.

On a serious note its a good game. I completed it on normal differculty and when I can be botherd i'ma go back and do it again on hard.

Oh and completed in 2 goes so wouldnt suggest buying unless you get it for a good price

Quote Originally Posted by Rukaria View Post
    Nice review. Although I have to say that Mafia II deserves nothing less than a 10/10.
    Agreed!!
    I enjoyed playing the game.
    no adverts

Pretty decent review, and I do agree with you with most of the aspects... graphics are good and the story is awesome. I loved the moment when he got out of prison and he could really feel the diffrence as cars and music in radio has changed. There's just one really bad thing about it... that chapter 14... Restaurant's door won't open and the car crusher gets blocked... Anyways after finishing the first part of Mafia on my PC I still think this is a superb game. Absolutely love the music!

like the pictures !
    hum need to try it, wich that is an "enjoyable" gameplay !
    sorry no advertising

It is an amazing game with a fascinating history with the missions of entertainment. The graphics are superb, and although there is no story and side missions play of firearms will keep you busy.