Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baccarat View Post
    The most significant difference is that Liverpool FC do not take action.
    Are you serious? are you really unable to read? Its getting ridiculous now.

Liverpool have given lifetime bans before. There is no point searching of videos of 'x' fans chanting and simply asking what happened to them? I can not give you the answer, I do not work for LFC or am in a position allowing me to be in the know of what goes on behind the doors.

Chelsea acted like any club would. They made a statement, which was the right thing to do. They had to 'cause those fans were so widely broadcasted on the weekend.

Adults are responsible for their own actions.
    Yes, that is true. Its just a shame every team have a set of fans have the ultras who like to cause trouble. You seem to believe I am making an attack at Chelsea Fc, which I am not.

Liverpool often seem to be involved when supporters die at football games, so lets hope that everything is done to minimise the risk.
    Now saying comments like that is simply disrespectful, I don't know if you thought about it before you wrote it and worded it in a shocking, classless way, or are just simply trolling. Either way you are not worth the effort of conversation with. It can now end here.

You can post below your comment as you will probably want to try and get the last word in, like the child you are.

I've kept a close eye on the past couple of pages, and tell you what, talk about "twisting words" and "putting words in other peoples mouths". Some people just lack the mental capacity to read, pity really...

Lets just wait until May 5th before we continue this debate, when Liverpool prevent Chelsea from winning silverware once again...
    Team Bring It, Boots To Asses, Slapping Lips From Faces Worldwide

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    We're speaking about a very specific crime here, Vest Guy. Namely that of belittling the various disasters to befall the various clubs. The one that you've gone out of your way to justify... when Liverpool do it. Do try to keep up.

Liverpool football club did not take action against the fans, caught on television, mocking the Munich air tragedy. That is a fact.

Chelsea football club did take action against the fans, caught on television, mocking the Hillsborough tragedy. That is a fact.

Liverpool fans are in no position to demand that Chelsea FC take any action, until such time as they make a serious effort to reign in those within their fanbase responsible for doing the same thing.

It's called hypocrisy. It's a relatively simple word, and that you don't seem to understand the concept would indicate that your reading skills are not up to scratch. As for "twisting words" goes, as an adult i often read between the lines to get the truth. Using words in certain sequences create meanings.

I'm just giving Liverpool's history the reverence it deserves. Hillsborough, Heysel.

As an aside, the attempt to brand me as "classless" just shows how low the bar is set at Liverpool FC. Classlessness would entail using vulgar language and profanity, as the LFC supporters who protested Alan Davies' comments demonstrated.

My sentiment, while not in the best taste, was worded in a way as to be free of such accusations.
    Last edited by YesConsiderably; 18-04-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Chelsea played well, but they'll still be spanked next week. They're nothing compared to Barcelona.

Liverpool often seem to be involved when supporters die at football games, so lets hope that everything is done to minimise the risk.
    Don't be a bellend, you don't know who might have personal relations to incidents like this. Here's a hint; me.
    Last edited by Ride the Walrus; 18-04-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Yes. Barcelona are so far superior, that they got beaten tonight. Barcelona can't possibly have more possession at the Nou Camp than they did at Stamford Bridge, so i'm not even sure the fact that they'll be at home is a reasonable variable to factor in. I'm more worried that Uefalona will once again cheat Chelsea out of victory.

I don't care who has personal relations to such incidents. It certainly doesn't change my opinion on Liverpool FC's role, though the innocents affected have my condolences.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Yes. Barcelona are so far superior, that they got beaten tonight. Barcelona can't possibly have more possession at the Nou Camp than they did at Stamford Bridge, so i'm not even sure the fact that they'll be at home is a reasonable variable to factor in. I'm more worried that Uefalona will once again cheat Chelsea out of victory.

I don't care who has personal relations to such incidents. It certainly doesn't change my opinion on Liverpool FC's role, though the innocents affected have my condolences.
    Just be careful how you word things which may have affects on people in the future.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

The Blues revenged me so so so sweet last night :X
    My Blog

Runner-up for "Best newcomer of 2011" at the GF Annual Member Awards

Yes Baccarat!

'Sometimes I get the feeling that we're all just a bunch of clowns standing on our tiptoes at the edge of a great abyss'

As an aside, the attempt to brand me as "classless" just shows how low the bar is set at Liverpool FC. Classlessness would entail using vulgar language and profanity,
    Come on Val, having 'class' is not just about vulgar language or profanity. Having class encompasses every aspect of how you present yourself as a person to others, how you interact with them and how you treat them, verbal articulation is only a small part of it.