Page 216 of 316 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3153
    Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    Fire Emblem Awakening - Played about an hour so far and it's great.
    Love FE, well the first one on the GBA. Want this one too.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Quote Originally Posted by Ride the Walrus View Post
    Love FE, well the first one on the GBA. Want this one too.
    It's the first one I've played, I was wondering if it would be difficult for newcomers to the series but I've had no problems so far.

Started Spec Ops: The line, on 360 yesterday, very very good so far.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Fire Emblem Awakening - Played about an hour so far and it's great.
    Lucky sod haha, that's the one game I really want to play for the 3DS when I get one later in the year, (well that's out now at least). Heard nothing but great things about it, and being a big FE fan, seems like a no-brainer.

Racing .....When every i m free i play game. and my most fav. game is NSF...........

I returned to playing Resident Evil 6 for the first time in about two or three weeks, I think that it's probably about time that I beat it, but I'm not really anywhere close in-retrospect.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

I'm jumping a bit back and forth between my 3rd playthrough of Alan Wake, and Epic Mickey 2, which is a really fun game. I was honestly not expecting to enjoy it this much. It's a great deal for 15 on Games on Demand now as well, so is Alan Wake at 3.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Been playing some Minecraft with Dan and Soul the last few days. Minecraft has never really been much of a game that's interested me (despite all the known hype) but when it came out on Live last year, Dan had said we should get it just before it'd be a fun co-op experience. So almost a year later, we bit the bullet and downloaded the other night after Dan and Soul had been talking about the game again.

Gotta say so far I love the game. It's actually a lot of fun and relatively stress free (I do say that lightly). I actually hadn't realised just how much there was to do in the game. Like, I had no idea you could murder villagers, steal their houses and then build a cobblestone prison for the one remaining villager you left alive! Ah, good times ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Lucky sod haha, that's the one game I really want to play for the 3DS when I get one later in the year, (well that's out now at least). Heard nothing but great things about it, and being a big FE fan, seems like a no-brainer.
    It's great played about 30 hours so far and today was the first time I played the main story since Wednesday. Want to find more games of this type now to see if I actually like this type of game or if it's just FE I like.

Started Crusader Kings 2 yesterday, it is really confusing and I have no idea what I'm doing. Might have to do the tutorial.
    Also like usual I've been playing FIFA.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    It's great played about 30 hours so far and today was the first time I played the main story since Wednesday. Want to find more games of this type now to see if I actually like this type of game or if it's just FE I like.

Started Crusader Kings 2 yesterday, it is really confusing and I have no idea what I'm doing. Might have to do the tutorial.
    Also like usual I've been playing FIFA.
    You might like Project X Zone, the demo is up on eShop. Don't think there's that many tactic RpG's on the 3Ds. I know you weren't too keen on Tales of Vesperia, but Tales of the Abyss might be one to try out, as I heard the battle system especially, wasn't as tough.