Page 266 of 316 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3152
    Im playing Animal Crossing / and AC3 atm.

im playing sleeping dogs
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/689/usolaacv3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Usola View Post
    im playing sleeping dogs
    Did you download it for free during the special or do you have the disc?

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    I set up my WiiU last night and the most impressive feature for me is the portable side, playing games in the palm of your hand is definitely the best thing in creation, especially when you need to leave the room or switch channels. The games look so much nnicer on the Gamepad too. I don't think all games have the portable feature though, such as ZombieU, which l like so far.

I do have a complaint though, if you buy a special edition say Windwaker, you don't actually get the physical copy, it comes in digital form. Plus the console relies on an internet connection while setting up for the first time. The Gamepad can't be replaced either if it breaks. Most gamers these days have internet, but what if they don't you know?

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    I set up my WiiU last night and the most impressive feature for me is the portable side, playing games in the palm of your hand is definitely the best thing in creation, especially when you need to leave the room or switch channels. The games look so much nnicer on the Gamepad too. I don't think all games have the portable feature though, such as ZombieU, which l like so far.

I do have a complaint though, if you buy a special edition say Windwaker, you don't actually get the physical copy, it comes in digital form. Plus the console relies on an internet connection while setting up for the first time. The Gamepad can't be replaced either if it breaks. Most gamers these days have internet, but what if they don't you know?
    My flatmate got his yesterday and set it up, pretty sure he got the windwalker edition of that's the one which the gamepad being black and gold. It looked cool but I don't I'd want one yet, though he did get zombieU in the sales for 7.50 brand new which was the game that interested me so I'll wait and see how that plays.

Been playing Beyond Two souls, not sure if I like it or not, the OST is lovely and the story seems really good but just the way it plays puts me off it slightly, though I have to admit I did enjoy the party scene
    Spoiler!
    The whole jumping back on forth between time as much as it does can be slightly annoying as well.

On top of that I've been playing Bioshock Infinite which I really am enjoying more than the first two, for some reason it dragged me in and I couldn't stop playing it for ages, the only problem I have it the lack of ability to have more than 2 weapons at any time considering I like going for the gun trophies but at the same time I like testing New weapons.
    Last edited by Hyunshi; 12-01-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyunshi View Post
    My flatmate got his yesterday and set it up, pretty sure he got the windwalker edition of that's the one which the gamepad being black and gold. It looked cool but I don't I'd want one yet, though he did get zombieU in the sales for 7.50 brand new which was the game that interested me so I'll wait and see how that plays.

Been playing Beyond Two souls, not sure if I like it or not, the OST is lovely and the story seems really good but just the way it plays puts me off it slightly, though I have to admit I did enjoy the party scene
    Spoiler!
    The whole jumping back on forth between time as much as it does can be slightly annoying as well.

On top of that I've been playing Bioshock Infinite which I really am enjoying more than the first two, for some reason it dragged me in and I couldn't stop playing it for ages, the only problem I have it the lack of ability to have more than 2 weapons at any time considering I like going for the gun trophies but at the same time I like testing New weapons.
    If you pay close attention to Jodie's dialogue in the prologue you'll understand why it plays out like that. The various scenarios the game has are all worth playing it over again, superb game and one of my favorite games of the year.

I've also been playing Family Guy BTTM, it's cheering me up so I'll probably stick with it for now. Going to finally get started on Lego Marvel since l 100%'d Beyond, then hopefully FFXIV after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyunshi View Post

Spoiler!

If you pay close attention to Jodie's dialogue in the prologue you'll understand why it plays out like that. The various scenarios the game has are all worth playing it over again, superb game and one of my favorite games of the year.

I've also been playing Family Guy BTTM, it's cheering me up so I'll probably stick with it for now. Going to finally get started on Lego Marvel since l 100%'d Beyond, then hopefully FFXIV after that.

If you play Beyond: Two Souls backwards, it says, "I love Satan, I love Satan, I love Satan!" or is that the Pokemon theme-song?

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

The Gamepad can't be replaced either if it breaks.
    Wait, you mean you can only use the Gamepad that came with the console? That seems kinda dumb. What games did you get for it? Only Windwaker and ZombiU so far?

Since getting a 3DS my interest in getting a WiiU has certainly increased. The idea of being able to play on the Gamepad while my girlfriend can watch TV intrigues me, and her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    Wait, you mean you can only use the Gamepad that came with the console? That seems kinda dumb. What games did you get for it? Only Windwaker and ZombiU so far?

Since getting a 3DS my interest in getting a WiiU has certainly increased. The idea of being able to play on the Gamepad while my girlfriend can watch TV intrigues me, and her.
    Think she means the limited edition can't be replaced with another limited edition one.