Page 314 of 316 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316 LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3152
    After finishing all i wanted to do on Farcry4 i decided to start playing Dragon Age: Inquisition about 4 days ago.....where the feck did my life vanish to, ive already clocked in nearly 90hrs on it.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    After finishing all i wanted to do on Farcry4 i decided to start playing Dragon Age: Inquisition about 4 days ago.....where the feck did my life vanish to, ive already clocked in nearly 90hrs on it.
    I put like 70 hours into that game on the PS4 and got maybe halfway through the story. It's a great game, I really should get it on the PC and actually finish it. Have you played The Witcher 3 Cronus? If not I think you would like it if you like Dragon Age.
    Last edited by Anders; 06-07-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Not yet, I downloaded Witcher 2 on the Xbone but as of yet not got around to playing it....and the future looks bleak with the impending release of Skyrim on Xbone which I never ever finished on the 360 and then No Mans Sky on the PS4 Sep/October time (providing there are no more delays), if it's as good as it seems I may just disappear from society 😱

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    [CENTER]

I'm still playing Batman: Arkham Knight and having a blast. It's probably my favorite in the Arkham series, mostly because traveling across the city is so god damn fun. I should also go back and finish Doom at some point as I believe I'm at one of the final levels.

I have also started playing StarCraft 2 recently and I'm really liking it so far, even though I wasn't really expecting to as I've never been a fan of RTSs. I mostly just bought Wings of Liberty and Heart of The Swarm to add to my collection of physical, cardboard-clad Blizzard games, but it turned out to be pretty damn fun.

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!

Surprised Arkham Knight is your favourite, it was my least favourite (including Origins).

Been playing Valkyria Chronicles, I'm on chapter 16 so far and I'm really enjoying it but sometimes the battles drag on a bit.

I've just bought Far Cry Primal, Tales of Zestiria and Dragon Quest Heroes but I havent played them yet other than Zestiria but I only played about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    Surprised Arkham Knight is your favourite, it was my least favourite (including Origins).
    To be fair I never played more than a few hours of both City and Origins, so I don't really have much to compare to. I really wouldn't know how it compares to the others story wise, but I just love the inclusion of the batmobile and being able to fly all the way across the city without even touching the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    I've just bought Far Cry Primal
    I never really got into Primal. Both it and The Division came with my GPU and I played a lot of Division at the time, so I just kinda stopped playing Primal after a few hours. It kinda removed what I liked about 3 and 4, like the different guns, driving and wingsuit. I probably would have liked it more if it had not been a Far Cry title to be honest.

I'm going back and forth between a bunch of stuff on my new 3DS XL. I'm mainly playing Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, which is downright amazing. I've never been a fan of turn based RPGs, but Fire Emblem just really grabbed me, plus the story is really interesting. I'm also playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D which is also a blast. I'm pretty damn impressed by the technical aspects of the game. The 3DS isn't exactly a powerhouse but the game looks pretty damn good considering it's a direct port of the Wii version as far as I know. It's also fully voiced which is something you rarely see on 3DS.

In addition to those I also got The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins. Tri Force Heroes plays a lot like Link Between World which is one of my absolute favorite Zelda games, and Lego City Undercover is probably my favorite game on the Wii U, and the 3DS prequel is looking pretty good so far, although it lacks voice acting outside of cut scenes, which is one of the things I liked the most about the Wii U version.

On the PC side of things, I'm currently doing another run though Diablo 3. I belive this is my 4th or 5th time playing though that game on 3 different systems, this being the first on PC. I'm just so in love with that game, I can never get enough. Plus it's a perfect game to play while also watching shows on my other monitor.

I have been playing No Man's Sky non-stop since it launched on PC. It was released roughly 35 hours ago, and Steam tells me I have played it for 26 of those hours. I have only stopped to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom. The game has been getting a lot of flak since release, but I thing this speaks volumes of what my personal opinion is.

I am still on vacation for another week, and I have no doubt I'll hit 70-100 hours within that week. I'll report back unless I starve to death.

I picked up a ton of games recently since I got a paycheck that ran dangerously close to £700 (damn you National Insurance). Mostly been screwing around with Murdered: Soul Suspect, which I grabbed on the PSN sale. It's... interesting. I definitely wouldn't have wanted to pay full price for it, but it's a pretty solid murder mystery game.

Whoever thought up this demon mechanic can go straight to hell, though.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Unsurprisingly I haven't played anything but World of Warcraft since Legion launched. I'm having a blast with it as I do whenever a new expansion releases. I'm currently on level 107 on my undead hunter as I haven't really had time to play that much this week.