Page 315 of 316 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316 LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3151
    Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst are what I am dedicating myself to at the moment. Having been a big fan of the Prince of Persia series for a very long time, I never actually played Two Thrones until yesterday, needing to beat Warrior Within, but now that I've done that, I am eager to see if this installment can meet my heightened expectations. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst has amounted to what I expected it to. It doesn't really capture my attention or immerse me in a strong narrative, but it's enjoyable to play in small increments of time.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

Hey McConnaughay! Long time no see, welcome back!

I remember owning all the Prince of Persia games at some point, but they never really grabbed me. I did play a bit of Sands of Time back in the day though, but that was years ago. Are you playing on PC or console?

Personally I've been playing a metric s**tton of World of Warcraft: Legion, but the new-expansion hype is starting to die down a little for me. I've hit 110 on my warrior and am very nearly there on my hunter.

The other day I picked up the Blood and Wine expansion for The Witcher 3 as well, and maaaan is it good. I mean, it's more of Witcher 3, how can it not be good?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

I remember owning all the Prince of Persia games at some point, but they never really grabbed me. I did play a bit of Sands of Time back in the day though, but that was years ago. Are you playing on PC or console?

Personally I've been playing a metric s**tton of World of Warcraft: Legion, but the new-expansion hype is starting to die down a little for me. I've hit 110 on my warrior and am very nearly there on my hunter.

The other day I picked up the Blood and Wine expansion for The Witcher 3 as well, and maaaan is it good. I mean, it's more of Witcher 3, how can it not be good?

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post

Thanks, it's good to be back! I am playing them on the consoles, I recently bought the HD Collection on the PlayStation 3. They've always held a warm place in my heart. When I first bought Sands of Time, it was the first time I ever really looked at video-games as an art-form, after that, I went on and played Warrior Within and downright hated it. (I went back to it recently, and actually liked it a lot. The reason I didn't like it is because they made it grimier, more "bad-ass," and violent, replacing the Persian soundtrack with heavy metal, etc.) After playing and beating Sands of Time and Warrior Within, and Dark Souls III, I find myself disinterested again, not too enthused to play anything.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

I'm going a bit back and forth between the Blood and Wine expansion for The Witcher 3 and the Nuka-World expansion for Fallout 4. As many people have said before me, other devs might have published Blood and Wine as Witcher 4 and charged 60 for it, because that expansion is damn massive. Nuka-World is pretty great as well, but it definitely feels like DLC whereas Blood and Wine is a huuuge ass expansion.

I'll also start a new playthrough of Skyrim now that the special edition is out, so I guess there goes another 200 hours of my life. *sigh*

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Finally sunk my teeth into GTA V and loving it, also playing the Uncharted Collection to recap on the series before playing Uncharted 4. Next week is all about Mass Effect! Can't wait!

@.@ I've played through Resi 7's campaign and story related DLC, also playing SAO:Lost Song, Akiba's Trip, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Shantae.

I've been playing the absolute guff out out of LoZ: Breath of The Wild on my new Switch and I absolutely love it. It's definitely my favorite Zelda game, with Link Between Worlds at second place. I had a PS1 growing up, so I never really had the relationship with Ocarina of Time that most Zelda fans. I've put it about 50 hours so far, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    I want to play Zelda, but do not want a Switch, so I'll have to get it on the WiiU, just waiting to see what the reports are like on it first. Sucks cause I do want the new Xenoblade too.

PS VIta - Persona 4.
    PS4 - Dark Souls 2.
    PC - AOE2 HD. lol, we do weeklies of this now.

Super Nintendo - Link to the past.