Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great review Titch certainly brings back memories for me, but even though i had the megadrive and it was an awesome machine, I really wanted a Snes for its rpg library, I know Titch its sacrosanct but i was young and naive then.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Great review Titch certainly brings back memories for me, but even though i had the megadrive and it was an awesome machine, I really wanted a Snes for its rpg library, I know Titch its sacrosanct but i was young and naive then.
    No, you just could see that the SNES had a better overall library of games, and truly WAS more powerful than the Megadrive......none of this trying to compare screenshots of 360 and PS3 games, and seeing which one had slightly worse/better shadows.

Grass is allways greener Willo LOL. I loved my SNES to
    Ime aiming to review alot of the old retro games. Thinking of a SNES game to do next...

These games were the bees knees back in the day,hurray for the Streets of Rage and the special assist powers you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintengod View Post
    No, you just could see that the SNES had a better overall library of games, and truly WAS more powerful than the Megadrive......none of this trying to compare screenshots of 360 and PS3 games, and seeing which one had slightly worse/better shadows.
    Dont start that again

Very nice review Titch. Streets of Rage 2 is still one of my favorite games from my childhood. I was actually talking about this last night with my cousin and about how much we used to obsess over it. +1
    Last edited by Rice; 14-03-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titchgamer View Post
    Dont start that again
    I'm not, but there was a clear definition in quality of graphics and sound between the SNES and Megadrive, where as there isn't between 360 and PS3. Its not the Megadrives fault - it was released a lot earlier than the SNES.

Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    Very nice review Raw. Streets of Rage 2 is still one of my favorite games from my childhood. I was actually talking about this last night with my cousin and about how much we used to obsess over it. I would give you +1 but unfortunately I can't right now =[ Once it allows me to again I will.
    I wrote it rice LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nintengod View Post
    I'm not, but there was a clear definition in quality of graphics and sound between the SNES and Megadrive, where as there isn't between 360 and PS3. Its not the Megadrives fault - it was released a lot earlier than the SNES.
    The SNES did have more memory no denying that but the megadrive actually had a bigger processor which is why you could always have more "going on" than on the snes.

That debates been going on for years and will never be put to bed.

My take on it was both consoles were good for different games.

For RPG's and Fighters it had to be SNES
    For plat formers and side scrollers it had to be the mega drive.

Of course there was some good games of all types on both consoles.

Sonic vs Mario is a perfect example but again thats another un solvable argument LOL

I wrote it rice LOL
    Sorry about that Titch <3 I saw that Raw posted it but I didn't go to the very bottom where it said who actually wrote it. -facedesk- Fixing that now and giving you the +1 you deserve.

LOL thank you rice.