Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Titchgamer View Post
    I wrote it rice LOL

The SNES did have more memory no denying that but the megadrive actually had a bigger processor which is why you could always have more "going on" than on the snes.

That debates been going on for years and will never be put to bed.

My take on it was both consoles were good for different games.

For RPG's and Fighters it had to be SNES
    For plat formers and side scrollers it had to be the mega drive.

Of course there was some good games of all types on both consoles.

Sonic vs Mario is a perfect example but again thats another un solvable argument LOL
    Sonic Vs Mario isn't a perfect example, they are different games. Nintendo wouldn't have wanted Mario to run at that speed....its not how Mario games have ever been like. Sonic is super fast on the Master System and Gamegear....does that make those consoles faster than the SNES??? Come on, get real.

The SNES had a slower CPU clock speed than the Megadrive - but this is only 1/50th of the story. The custom chips that the SNES had, easily made up for that, and thats why SNES games were far better looking, smoother and more impressive. F-Zero is a super fast game, case in point.

Well this is to be discussed in the other thread now, But ile just say i wasnt meaning the comparison between the technicalities of sonic and mario LOL

Well this is to be discussed in the other thread now, But ile just say i wasnt meaning the comparison between the technicalities of sonic and mario LOL
    There is no example of any MD game which couldn't be replicated as well, or better on the SNES. You have hundreds of multiplatform games to prove this.

yeahh, spot on review there fella.
    Got to love streets of rage 2.

But how unlucky is that.
    I have had my mega drive 2 since the day of its release, and sometimes play the classics, upto this day,
    Nothing is heard about it anywhere then sudenly as someone writes a review.. it put me in the mood to play. But sadly and strangly, my mega drive packed up yesterday just wont read cartridges at all. None of them.

I think me needs to get another asap
    Xbox 360 Slim 250gb, Technica 32" LED 1080p TV. Logitech Z506 5.1 surround sound, Tritton Detonator's, Playstation 2 Fat, Playstation 1 Net Yaroze, Nintendo DS Lite, Sony PSP 2003, Nintendo Gamecube
    [GT: SAx anderson

Well ime glad you had that urge
    Get a emulater

Just feel like playing my snes and md emulators atm, but still haven't found my little lappy problem Titchy, but could you do a few older snes/md rpg reviews, just like to know what rpg i should start first.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Lol i wont be reviewing and RPG's mate, i never played em
    Review number 2 has been submited for approval so watch this space!

Well ime glad you had that urge
    Get a emulater
    Indeed - get a Wii and a classic controller, and your 16 bit emulator needs are sorted!

Or make a arcade machine

Or you could just use a keyboard on your pc to save some cash....

Quote Originally Posted by Rawgasm View Post
    Weapons can also be found around the levels to really sock it to the enemies! Knifes, Swords, Steel bars and Shurikens can all be found!
    Correction: The weapons that you can pick in the Street of Rage 2 are Knifes, Swords, Steel bars and kunai! The shurikens are weapons exclusive of the ninjas.