Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Long Gone
    I like pretty much everyone on this forum with the exception of 1&Only, we're a good group of people I think. We're kinda a dysfunctional familly except we get on with each other most of the time.

Nemo
    Im sorry to say..everyone here is just someone i talk to. I dont consider anybody a friend par the one person and she knows who she is...She has listened to me and we have been chatting about pretty personal stuff in my time of being here. Yes i am talking about debby for those that will be dickish about it

I miss KolT, since black ops came out hes been schooling noobs and hardly engages in the comedy anymore. This makes me sad in the pants...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Fusion View Post
    Im sorry to say..everyone here is just someone i talk to. I dont consider anybody a friend par the one person and she knows who she is...She has listened to me and we have been chatting about pretty personal stuff in my time of being here. Yes i am talking about debby for those that will be dickish about it
    Oooooooh....debby and fusion sitting in the tree.....K.I.S.S.I.N.G !

Feelings are for needy fairies... minus 1 man point

Oh god who let Wally have alcahol again.

Tbh i think mostly everyone is ok on here, i mean i like the way arguments are (sometimes) forgotten quickly. Met some cool peeps on here like my right hand man Titch who runs MY clan for me.
    Most of the new guys i haven't really spoke to much but they seem ok, the likes of Patch, Zik, Titch , Silks, Cronus, Fink, Boss, Dark Seducer, Vyse Trigger, Tal and my little bundle of fun Ace.

CW and the mods i think do a great job also.

Then we have Jed who's a bloody pain tbh but we love him dearly, Fusion and Val who are two of the most opinionated people i have ever met but both cool guys, and then there's Nin who is a pain in the arse but he makes life interesting lol.

There are plenty more but i'd be here all day so you know who you are.

Wally my posting you think is bad then look at Panda's haha he's even worse but he's a great kid and lastly Wally my little mate its been a pleasure pal just stay of the juice because this is what happens.

Ooh nearly forgot DSCL and Drazzy. phew.

Oh and BF2 i may be in but National may beckon so let you know.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenesix View Post
    Feelings are for needy fairies... minus 1 man point
    Which Kamen Rider is that? I'm quite curious.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nintengod View Post
    Oooooooh....debby and fusion sitting in the tree.....K.I.S.S.I.N.G !
    Awwww nin, I was going to do that =(

I am still fairly knew but everyone here is amazing <3

Couldn't ask for a better group of forum people.
    Currently obsessed with: Gears of War 3 ♥
    SHE GOT A BIG BOOTAY SO I CALL HER by her real name and I do not let her physical appearance define her as a human being.

I love you all in your each and own special way.
    Once you get into these forums more and get to know the people - you will learn that Patch is always deadly serious about what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by D.S.C.L View Post
    I like pretty much everyone on this forum with the exception of 1&Only, we're a good group of people I think. We're kinda a dysfunctional familly except we get on with each other most of the time.
    What is wrong with 1&only?