Page 133 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2329
    Battleship...It wasn't as bad as the reviews made it out to be.

Enjoyed this film, well made, pretty much what I was expecting

Just finished watching Cabin in the Woods and I have to say I was very impressed. Thoroughly enjoyable film with a pretty interesting and original concept.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Watched about for movies so here is my opinion on them.

As for Prometheus, I liked it I was overly impressed by it, it was enjoyable but not to the extent where I'd watch it over again, maybe once but that is about it. Not saying it was bad, because it wasn't, just not something that I'd rewatch.

American Pie 4. It was okay, had its funny moments but overly it was Okay at best. Only really watched it because it was one of the new adds on the Movies on Demand so decided to give it a shot. Bored me in parts but funny in others so yeah.

Final Destination 5, The ending is what made it for me, the rest was ****. Why I liked the ending
    Spoiler!
    that was what I liked about it, because of how they connect 1 with 5, but yeah the rest of the movie was okay at best but mainly ****, The 3D bit was annoying because I wasn't watching it in 3D so the deaths looked weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanah View Post
    Just finished watching Cabin in the Woods and I have to say I was very impressed. Thoroughly enjoyable film with a pretty interesting and original concept.
    Awesome film, probably my biggest surprise of the year.

It sounds and pretty much is based around a generic lazy horror movie, but then they've twisted it and broke all kinda boundaries to make one hell of an original movie. Very enjoyable from start to finish.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arekkusu View Post
    Watched about for movies so here is my opinion on them.

As for Prometheus, I liked it I was overly impressed by it, it was enjoyable but not to the extent where I'd watch it over again, maybe once but that is about it. Not saying it was bad, because it wasn't, just not something that I'd rewatch.

American Pie 4. It was okay, had its funny moments but overly it was Okay at best. Only really watched it because it was one of the new adds on the Movies on Demand so decided to give it a shot. Bored me in parts but funny in others so yeah.

Final Destination 5, The ending is what made it for me, the rest was ****. Why I liked the ending
    Spoiler!
    that was what I liked about it, because of how they connect 1 with 5, but yeah the rest of the movie was okay at best but mainly ****, The 3D bit was annoying because I wasn't watching it in 3D so the deaths looked weird.
    You mean American Pie 8 I think.

I've watched a good few movies over the last few weeks.

Judge Dredd was better than I thought, think I mentioned it here already. lol

Total Recall actually felt a bit lazy when it came to the dialogue because most of it was the same dialogue used in the original movie, I liked the references though.

Resident Evil Retribution, still no clue why I keep watching these, but it was better than Afterlife, and what they did with Wesker was shameful. Although they did seem to actually get Leon's character more or less perfect. The guy playing him seemed to put the effort in.

Don't Be Afraid of The Dark, not sure what to think of this movie, as it never really explained what was going on, think it was meant to be a horror but I'd put it in the same category as The Spiderwick Chronicles. Bailee Madison would make a great Carol Ann in Poltergeist, nuff said.

Ghost Rider 2, I thought it was alright, but not worth going to see at the cinema, think I made the right choice by downloading it.

When a Stranger Calls, have seen it before, but I like these kind of movies where a girl is being phone stalked while baby sitting, and this one was one of the best for me.

Chernobyl Diaries, it was alright for what it was, didn't find it scary though. Liked the idea behind it.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    You mean American Pie 8 I think.
    It was the latest one so yeah, my bad. The reunion one.

I watched The Thing, the new one. Rather **** tbh. ._____.

Watched The Campaign last night.

Not the best film, and not a top comedy, but with comedians like Ferrel and Galifianakis playing their characters its hard not to laugh at some of the gags or one liners.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arekkusu View Post
    It was the latest one so yeah, my bad. The reunion one.

I watched The Thing, the new one. Rather **** tbh. ._____.
    I liked it.

Hot Tub Time Machine again, awesome film.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

The Dictator. Honestly I was expecting a bit more from it. It was funny in places but most of the time it was just awkward. It's a shame because it could have been really, really funny.