Page 183 of 233 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Hunter View Post
    Went to see Pacific Rim last night. Obviously not a film to be taken seriously but a hell of a lot of fun!
    More of this! More of this! More of this! More of this! Less arbitrary screen time for development on weak characters-but MORE OF THIS!

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I was honestly very touched by the movie. I've suffered from social-anxiety for my whole life, and it made things very interesting for me growing up. I think that the main-protagonist really captured some of my feelings about it, and I think that there's even more things in the movie that others will be able to relate to.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

Marley & Me, followed by The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Marley is such an odd film, it's hard to get used to seeing Owen Wilson play a "serious" character. The Mummy... well, I've seen it so many times I can almost recite it from memory.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    Star wars: The Empire strikes back. Worth watching just for the "Luke, I am your Father" part.
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
    I don't why I'd not watched it sooner.

SUCK IT NOOB

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Evil Dead remake

it's *****, oh my god is it just awful.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Quote Originally Posted by Ride the Walrus View Post
    Evil Dead remake

it's *****, oh my god is it just awful.
    I enjoyed it, so did the two friends that I went with. Wasn't a classic or a "Great" movie but it was exactly what we expected and exactly what we wanted. We went crazy when we saw the end.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

Quote Originally Posted by A persistent Lootosh View Post
    Star wars: The Empire strikes back. Worth watching just for the "Luke, I am your Father" part.
    Wow, Spoilers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    Wow, Spoilers!!!
    On the unbelievble off chance that someone hasn't seen The Empire Strikes Back, which honestly if they haven't, i'm pretty sure that warrants being thrown from a cliff in to a pit of Ewoks and Gungans (the cruelest punishment imaginable), he didn't actually say who said the infamous line...so it's only technically half a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Vault Hunter View Post
    Went to see Pacific Rim last night. Obviously not a film to be taken seriously but a hell of a lot of fun!
    I'm not sure how I felt about it (I was half cut at the time) so I presumed giant robots would easily do it for me however, it just seemed a bit rushed and uneventful most of the time.

I think my issue is and I know this is geeky, but I either like my giant robots slow, powerful behemoths of engineering or super fast, agile futuristic war machines. In gaming terms i'm talking like mechwarrior vs Zone of the Enders. At the start they seemed slow hulking death machines on legs and you could feel the power behing each big punch etc. but by the end they were doing flips and all sorts of transformers style combat which didn't sit well, its gotta be one or the other for me.

On another note also watched Die Hard 5 the other day and was expecting great things as I quite enjoyed Die Hard 4.0 but alas, devastated. The film was the definition of mediocre, massive waste of John McClane.