Page 223 of 233 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2329
    Kung Fu Hustle

SUCK IT NOOB

Watched The Worlds End on TV last night. It was okay, nothing great, few funny moments and a decent idea.

today i went to see the amazing spider-man 2 and yesterday i saw on tv silver linings playbook and lawless
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/689/usolaacv3.jpg

watched a couple of Roger Moore bond films yesterday, the golden gun and octopussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    Watched The Worlds End on TV last night. It was okay, nothing great, few funny moments and a decent idea.
    I really liked The Worlds End. I hadn't watched any of the trailers or heard anything about it at all, so the twist caught me completely off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    I really liked The Worlds End. I hadn't watched any of the trailers or heard anything about it at all, so the twist caught me completely off guard.
    It's th worst of the trilogy, but still very good.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Watched Godzilla yesterday, i thought it was an amazing film although it seems to be getting a bit of a slating from fanatical Godzilla fans for various (and fairly unfair) reasons like the standard of acting, not enough Godzilla and not enough human death at the hands of Godzilla (you know, really anal stupid reasons brought about from direct comparisons to the original 1954 Japanese movie).

It's a fantastic Hollywood reboot of a franchise almost completely wrecked by the Matthew Broderick 1998 version and for me just pips Pacific Rim as my favourite Kaiju movie of recent times, big big thumbs up from me with a solid 4/5.
    [CENTER]

I watched it at the cinema Friday night too.

It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. Although I applaud their effort of actually going in a completely different direction to the movie most of us would have seen in the 90's.

They done a better job with the actual trailer, they pretty much milked Bryan Cranston in the trailer because of the popularity of Breaking Bad, but unfortunately he is just a bit part character in the movie. And the downfall of the movie for me was the fact the audience never get their hands on an interesting enough character for a framing device.

I also felt the sizing of Godzilla seemed to differ in different scenes. I was a bit unsure on the look of Godzilla this time around too, seemed a bit to upright and almost humanoid at times. Again probably trying to portray the original rather than the 90's version.

All in all it was a decent Blockbuster, but I was expecting a lot better from the trailers.

Godzilla

Really great movie in my opinion, also not too much focus on godzilla (but it could be a little bit more). The Story was ok, but all in all it was good. I had fun watching this movie.

X-Men Days Of Future Past.

Good film, by far the best hero franchise excluding Nolan's work. Although mixed feelings about this instalment as a whole, I would have preferred Vaughan to have made a direct sequel to First Class as originally planned. kinda feels the brilliance of First Class has been executed in order for Singer to tie it closer to the original movies, when it would be so much better as it's own franchise.

Hopefully X-men Apocalypse is just the new cast.