Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233
Results 2,321 to 2,329 of 2329
    Watched Inside Out yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Disney has had a solid track record lately of making great animation movies. Fun for kids of all ages.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    Watched Inside Out yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Disney has had a solid track record lately of making great animation movies. Fun for kids of all ages.
    I was actually dissapointed with inside out. I liked the idea but for me it dragged on, but then I'm not the most patient person I know

Don't read the following if you've not watched, but want to watch oblivion

I recently watched oblivion, I enjoyed it until the whole *spoiler alert* cloning thing, I'm a bit of a romantic and I didn't like that she was with a clone in the end...at least she was kinda happy, but then what if there were like hundreds of clones and they all found her!!!

Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    I was actually dissapointed with inside out. I liked the idea but for me it dragged on, but then I'm not the most patient person I know

Don't read the following if you've not watched, but want to watch oblivion

I recently watched oblivion, I enjoyed it until the whole *spoiler alert* cloning thing, I'm a bit of a romantic and I didn't like that she was with a clone in the end...at least she was kinda happy, but then what if there were like hundreds of clones and they all found her!!!

Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny

Watched both X-Men: Apocalypse and Warcraft this week, and I loved both. I know they're both been getting mediocre reviews, but I though they were both right in my wheelhouse.

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!

Watched Batman V Superman Ultimate Edition the other day, I liked it, I saw the normal version in the cinema and I enjoyed that as well.

Also watched Batman The Killing Joke and I was disappointed, they added a Batgirl section at the start (I wasnt agaisnt it) but it was quite bad, made Barbra come off as a clingy girlfriend who was only interested in being Batgirl for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    Watched Batman V Superman Ultimate Edition the other day, I liked it, I saw the normal version in the cinema and I enjoyed that as well.

Also watched Batman The Killing Joke and I was disappointed, they added a Batgirl section at the start (I wasnt agaisnt it) but it was quite bad, made Barbra come off as a clingy girlfriend who was only interested in being Batgirl for fun.
    BvS is out on blu ray already? I haven't seen it anywhere! I guess I should look into that, because I also really enjoyed the movie. I highly doubt they'll be screening The Killing Joke anywhere near where I live, so I guess I'll have to wait for it to come out in other forms.

This weekend I watched both Zootopia and The Revenand and loved both. Zootopia really is another example of Disney pumping out amazing animated movies, along with the likes of Big Hero 6 and Inside Out.

Both Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy were amazing in The Revenant. Leo deserved an Academy Award a long time ago, I'm really happy he finally got one for this performance. I'll watch pretty much anything with him in it, and it'll usually be amazing.

I watched Suicide Squad this weekend, and much like the last several movies I've watched in the theater (BvS, Warcraft, X-Men Apocalypse) I really liked contrary to popular opinion. I guess I'm just not as critical when it comes to movies as a lot of other people. If you're going into Suicide Squad expecting an amazing movie that will alter the way you look at the world, look elsewhere. If you're expecting a group of b-team comic book characters doing crazy ****, you could do a lot worse than Suicide Squad.

Oh, and of course there's Margot Robbies butt. That's almost enough reason to watch the movie right there.

Just got home from watching Get Out, and I absolutely loved it. I've seen it categorized as a horror movie a lot of places, which I would disagree with. It's an amazing thriller, and it has a few jumpscares, but I wouldn't really call it a horror film. Either way, it totally had me all the way through, and I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Spoiler!
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids