Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesters archive

thanks guys, i cant make many at the moment sine i'm supposed to be studying for tests in the next couple of weeks, but after that ill do some more

Another sig... C&C would be great havent done this in a while

Hey Jest mate.

Ok it needs better blending between your layers as the background dont look too great. Too many squiggly lines like a crayon, you could try creating a new layer above your background layers and smudge the empty layer by clicking sample all layers, after choosing the smudge tool it appears at the top by opacity etc, it will blend it in better.

Colours are right for your render though and it would great if not for the background being too busy.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Ok it needs better blending between your layers as the background dont look too great. Too many squiggly lines like a crayon, you could try creating a new layer above your background layers and smudge the empty layer by clicking sample all layers, after choosing the smudge tool it appears at the top by opacity etc, it will blend it in better.

Colours are right for your render though and it would great if not for the background being too busy.
    I agree with willow.

Bro your flow just ruined by these lines on the right side D:

PS: I Apologize for using your sig ):
    Last edited by SoonKyu; 26-03-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Never change for anybody and don't apologize either. Be yourself.

Hayley Williams -

Damm i didnt see them... but otherwise the colours and crayon effect is what i was trying to pull off :/ thanks you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Damm i didnt see them... but otherwise the colours and crayon effect is what i was trying to pull off :/ thanks you guys
    Ok if you were going for a crayon type effect then you pulled it off brilliantly so dont take it personally mate.

Next time try what Soonkyu as shown you and try to keep it all in a nice flow. To get rid of the harshness yet keep the crayon look, just blur your background a touch to soften any harsh points in the sig. Also use your sharpen and blur tools to create depth etc.

Nice to see you doing gfx again though buddy we need people back again.
    [/QUOTE]

I wasnt taking it personaly And thanks again aha im trying other techneques and seeing how they work out cause i dont like c4ds

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I wasnt taking it personaly And thanks again aha im trying other techneques and seeing how they work out cause i dont like c4ds
    Good lol.

Doesn't matter if you make a crappy sig as long as you learn something from it, I have had plenty of awful sigs but by playing around i learnt some useful tips, just play around some mate. Cs6 is the absolute dogs and will allow you to do much more than ever before.

C4d's can enhance a sig but you can make awesome sigs without them. I rarely use them tbh, i try painting and smudging to create effects tbh.

Mess about with filters on different layers and use brushes, smudging and blurring to get fantastic effects Jester, c4ds are not often used to good effect anyway.
    [/QUOTE]

Nice work. They all look awesome.
    HeroGuyGames