Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

What game have you just completed?

I couldent see a thread on this, so I made one.

Just completed Dragon Age: Origins - This is the second time I've completed it, the first time I was a Dalish Elf Rogue and did the dark ritual and romanced Morrigan. This time I was a Human Mage, I didnt do the dark ritual, I romanced Leliana and I made the ultimate sacrifice when I killed the Archdemon.

I had forgotten how good it was, loads better than number 2 and before this playthrough I did think the party members were better on DA2 but imo Origins party members are quite a lot better apart from Isabella and maybe Merrill.

i just finished playing Homefront about a week ago. Its a good game just a bit short thats all

i just finished all of the missions in L4D2 i finished black ops yesterday for the 2nd time and im about to finish portal and halo reach.

I finished Dead Space about a week ago and I've started playing a few games waiting to settle into something new.

hmmmm,oh yeah I completed mario 64 by getting all the stars,I completed donkey kong 64,faeries whise still working on getting the bananas,samurai warriors 2 I've beat all the story modes that I know of.. and I've been survival mode in the tournament part,the 100th floor part,but,still going because a true challenge was issued after defeating the 100th floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please no spoilers!!!!!!!!!!
    lets face it scary is what I like but there is only one thing more treacherous and tormenting,looking into my mind!!!

I just finished mario game a few day ago.

I rebeat diablo for like the 100th time a few hours ago.

Just completed Portal 2 - It's pretty good, better than the first but not a lot better. The characters are funny and the story is decent but the puzzle's arnt really challenging (only got stuck on a couple) and it has been overrated by some people. I think the song at the end of the first game is better than the one from the 2nd.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I literally just finished L.A Noire (with 100 percent completion - according to the Rockstar Social site, the 780th person to do so). A truly fantastic game.

mass effect 2, an absolutely amazing and engrossing game. Can't wait for 3 now!