Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Shame really that more people don't know about Bulletstorm. It's actually a really enjoyable game, that even has a reasonably good storyline, which was a pleasant surprise.
    It doesn't make it into my top 10, but it's certainly a good game, and yeah I don't get why it didn't get much attention :/

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Like so many other games Inty. They just go completely under the radar of most people. And given the genre competition it is up against, not too surprising that most people stick to what they know, than what they don't. Well worth a go though, and I've seen recently that even the collectors/special edition is under 20.

Epic bump I know but I was just wondering if anyone had played either of the Bulletstorm DLC's Gun Sonata and Blood Sympathy? I know next to nothing about them other than the fact they both cost 800msp so was just wondering if they're worth picking up or not? So, anyone played them/know anything about them?

game was really short. i liked some parts of it but over not worth a buy unless its uner $5

I have the game on PS3, paid 2 for it, trading it for 3.50 at game then an extra 33% on top.
    Most controversial member of 2013

Just bought it myself Matt but have so many games still to play it will be a while before i get near it lol. Glad people seem to think its a decent game though.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxidious View Post
    game was really short. i liked some parts of it but over not worth a buy unless its uner $5
    Wouldn't say it would need to be that cheap, but as Matt found out, I can't imagine it would cost much more anyways.

And besides it's not like lots of similiar shooters have reasonably long stories, I'd say this was just like a lot of the rest, plus the fair amount of replayability. Difference might just be in the multiplayer, which I imagine isn't something a huge audience care for.

Truth be told, I think that I've made it pretty well known that I am not an enormously large fan of first-person shooters, I find them to be relatively overrated and overused when a third-person perspective generally allows for much more movements and opportunities. However, this isn't to say that I hate the genre of games because there have been some first-person games that are absolutely phenomenal, one of the biggest that comes to mind for me would probably be the Bio Shock series which I adored. I remember whenever I first played Bullet Storm, it was probably just a little bit after I first got my Xbox 360, and I thought that I'd absolutely hate the game. I didn't though, I actually thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The game features profanity entirely for the sake of profanity, however, that doesn't change the fact that has an influx of wit and humor that can't easily be overlooked. Some of the moments in this game had me literally ready to laugh out loud, and the controls were a very pleasant surprise as well providing for many, many enjoyable experiences to be had. With all of this being said, I don't think that it needs to be said that I look forward to the sequel.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.