Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 3

You know I think Left 4 dead doesn't actually need a third game now that time has past. I think I'd be content just buying new maps every so often if I'm going to be honest-but for the time being I think Valve have OTHER certain games they need to be focusing on.

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
    Maybe because people on the console like it just as much? The 360 version has a huge fanbase and recieves those adjustments aswell, not just PC fans. The dlc that was released after the Sacrifice hasn't arrived on consoles though.
    I know it has a fanbase for the 360 but the PC support for it is just insane, it's just not valve making adjustments either. The fans on the PC versions have pretty much made Left for Dead 1 & 2 playable for 3-4 more years. It just doesn't make any sense to play Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 on the 360 when valve stays in touch with the PC commutity more closer and updates us on stuff every week or sometimes every day and has different polls in game on stuff. I just can't imagine playing this game any other way. It's kinda sad cause I know alot of people don't have awesome PC's or just don't prefer PC gaming at all.

Nemo
    I heard a lot of the community made mods are made into proper maps as a thank you from valve and that they will also release them on the xbox. Rooster Teeth showed us the first map so I think there is some truth behind that

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Considering that Valve are still releasing new Mutations each week, throwing up lots of new polls for suggestions, and more importantly, talking of giving a revamp to the old L4D stages, like they did with the No Mercy campaign, I'd say there's still plenty of time left for L4D2 to shine.

However I'm certain there's a third game in the pipeline, but what that will have to offer is anyone's guess at this stage, but I'm certainly looking forward to it given how much I've played the past two games.

I can't wait much longer. I may have to send a note to valve soon. I WANT THE THIRD ONE.

I think if they integrate both 1 and 2 but with new survivors and maps, it would be great. Because I love the melee weapons in the second but the darkness in the first game. I am really looking forward to it!
    Currently obsessed with: Gears of War 3 ♥
    SHE GOT A BIG BOOTAY SO I CALL HER by her real name and I do not let her physical appearance define her as a human being.

Whilst I still largely prefer the maps from the first game, I love the inclusion of melee weapons. Hell, just include the katana and I'll just about play any stage on any difficulty!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Whilst I still largely prefer the maps from the first game, I love the inclusion of melee weapons. Hell, just include the katana and I'll just about play any stage on any difficulty!
    I concur! and the machete. Just anything sharp and dangerous really.
    SHE GOT A BIG BOOTAY SO I CALL HER by her real name and I do not let her physical appearance define her as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaLauren View Post
    I concur! and the machete. Just anything sharp and dangerous really.
    I like your thinking!

Whenever anyone spots the machete or katana I'm always the first to run for it, or kindly *cough* ask for anyone who picks one up to let me have it. Just typing this makes me want to go slash some zombie heads right now.

I am not kind, Were in a zombie apocalypse!!! Who will make the sandwiches and clean if the girls die??? I get that katana even if I have to kill my teammate ........ XD

Ahahahaha. We definately must riot if there is no katana included in the third game. I'll personally storm the headquarters with my own real life katana, and have to make do..... assuming I had one in real life.... but they will regret it!!