Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead 3

Left 4 Dead 3

So latley iv bin play sum left 4 dead 1 and its a awesome game i love it the characters ar kool the guns the game paly and the maps then i played Left 4 Dead 2 it was very dissapointing the characters suck the guns are the same i just dont like it so my friend and i wer playing Left 4 Dead online and he said there coming out with left 4 dead 3 so w=is it true

There are rumors that there are supposed to be 5 of them Bu ti am not entirely sure.
    Currently obsessed with: Gears of War 3 ♥
    SHE GOT A BIG BOOTAY SO I CALL HER by her real name and I do not let her physical appearance define her as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by an800lbgorrilla View Post
    So lately I've been playing some Left 4 Dead 1, and I think it's an awesome game! I love it, the characters are right up my street, I love the weaponry, the game play's surprisingly great-and the maps really accommodate it well. Then, I played Left 4 Dead 2. I was very disappointed with it, to say the least. The characters weren't to my liking, they used a lot of the same guns-look, I just didn't like it, but that's all completely irrelevant either way. My friend and I were playing some Left 4 Dead 1 on line the other day, and he told me that a third game for the franchise is coming out. Do you guys know if this is true?
    As of now, nothing has been officially confirmed. It's all rumors, but personally I doubt Valve would pass up an opportunity to install another money maker to this great franchise.
    Last edited by INTY; 13-06-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    I actually preferred L4D 2 game-play, you had more options with weapons and it included melee combat, which wasn't included in L4D. There will indeed be a L4D 3.

Left 4 Dead 3 was rumoured for release at the end of this year. However it's now supposedly been delayed until some time next year due to Valve's commitment to other projects.

I agree with everyone elses comment, because personally, LFD2 was a way better game. It had more infected, more weapons, melee weapons, and more modes, plus it also had DLC that allowed you to play LFD1 maps.

What an incomprehensible post.

Anyway, I enjoy L4D2 for the melee weapons. I loved beating the crap out of zombies with a guitar. I also think the Campaigns are more challenging with the addition of the Spitter, the Jockey, and the Charger. As for L4D3, I don't think they should release it until it's ready, and with enough new things in it to make it distinct from the first two. Nobody wants a rushed release, I'm fine with waiting until 2012.

Matt36
    On the topic of sequels, we're bound to get a 4th in the series...

Left 4 Dead 4....think they will change the 2nd '4' to avoid it looking daft? :P

Using the force. RobbieLovesXbox's Avatar
    hope there is a L4D3! Loved the first two, the second more than the first one. The melee weapons and throwing things added a whole new level of kicking zombie ass.
    "It's better to burn out than to fade away." - Kurt Cobain

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Valve also said there'd be more DLC to come, but without Bill, so I'm assuming it will be a combination of all 7 characters that are left, I'd like more of the comic series aswell, enjoyed reading the characters back stories.